need help lv 74 int built

This is a discussion on need help lv 74 int built within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well atm im lv 74 and xping alot, im int and this is what i plan to buy, dual liliments, ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

well atm im lv 74 and xping alot, im int and this is what i plan to buy, dual liliments, dual lb(IMO 20ac<resist), ep, (using lbol atm), ss+7 and ds+7, lobo hammer+7, and then i guess save up for chitin+8, atm im using +7 chitin , quest stuff, ps+4(will not up it im a noob), and saved up to buy the following, im full int not an attacker, i dont want iron set just need to know if any items i should switch, i mostly only go war or ft/juraid, dont pk alot just xp atm, server is olympia

IMO :
    Lose the lobo get a lycaon (you gotta watch those other resists). Swap the LBOL for a Kek Belt (it&#39;s only 30ac but helps).

The rest of the suggestions look fine, since you don&#39;t have iron set try and find some wep defence armours. They will help a lot. I&#39;m not sure if olympia has them can&#39;t remember but anything you find will help.

If you have the time to spare aswell since your saving up for chits+8. Can you try and farm some fp+5 and upgrade to +8/9. You would need to kill DTC in CZ, they drop lots of FP+5 and BUS. Then farm DTS in EMC / LUF for free Middle Class Scrolls. A person with enough time could make a +8/9 set free (hell even +10!!)

My build I&#39;m going for (IN or EP, IB or KEK BELT, Chits 8, Personal Shield 6, Lycaon Hammer 6, Dual LE, Dual LB)

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Since you have a PS +4, sell the DS +7. Its not worth having both.

Also sell the LBOL and the Lobo hammer +7. Buy a lycoan hammer +6/7. Has HP, and has a high amount of resistance. Its better then lobo for 60+

With the extra money from selling the LBOL/DS+7, you can either:

Keep saving the money until you can afford a glass belt (very good for int priests)
    OR
    Buy some chittins +8 and use quest belt
    OR
    Buy some chittins +8 and a kekuri belt.

Thats what i&#39;de do anyway.

silverbuffer18

so the ds+7 not worth it if im using a ps+4 and i thouht that lobo+7>lycaon+7 in hp , i know lycaon hs more resist, dont know how kek>lbol as i lose 30 ac but gain more hp and resist,

I would prefer the ac over the the hp and resist, the lycaon ahammer woulld make up for the resists and hp anyway

It&#39;s just down to preference - my ideal setup Lycaon , Chits 8 (or FP9/10), Dual LB, Iron Set, Dual LE then either PS, DS OR CS

dual rols instead of chitins?