Need help with lvl 69/70+ warrior

This is a discussion on Need help with lvl 69/70+ warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hello all, I'm playing a priest and a warrior. I just need some advice with my warrior ^^. It's level ...
Page: 1

Default Need help with lvl 69/70+ warrior

hello all,

I'm playing a priest and a warrior. I just need some advice with my warrior ^^.
    It's level 69 on Carnac-west ( I wanna go 70+ as soon as I got a decent weapon and a little better gear. )

At the moment this is my gear :

Shell set +7/12
    dual old roc
    old wp
    old skelly
    dual old we
    rappy +1 reverse

I have like 15 gbs left now. So I want to replace that raptor +1 reverse for something else, but I just don't know what to buy.

Some people say: Get raptor +8 it's great attack power/range. That's true but the combo of it isn't very good and it's really expensive at the moment. Others say get an Iron Impact +8 or Hb +7. I used to have a II +8. I liked the combo, but some people say that the HB7 hits more in pvp then II8/rappy8.

So I would like your opinions about a good weapon and what else I could buy with the money.

thanks

bluespartan

HB+7 should hit harder than II+8, but I don't think it would hit harder than rappy+8. You could always look into buying a giga+7, they are kinda hard to find but it should be around 7-9gbs, and giga +7 hits nearly as hard as rappy+7, plus it has the faster speed like the II/HB and you get a shitload of hp, and some resists too.

thanks for the reply

I just bought a rappy +4 reverse, the ap difference with the rappy 1 reverse is pretty big lol, I got 81 extra base ap which means like 100 more attack power with wolf.
    Guess I will keep it for a while and aim for some better accesoires