Help me on a build

This is a discussion on Help me on a build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I play a ice/light, I'm poor so can't afford those nice accessories. imir, IN , skele belt, or any of ...
Page: 1

eilliw1228

I play a ice/light, I&#39;m poor so can&#39;t afford those nice accessories. imir, IN , skele belt, or any of those nice DD accessories <_<

I plan to rent my armor and am deciding on what staff i should use. I want to pk in RLB,

What staff would be choice for icing other players?
    should my build be 160 int/lowest possible mp needed and rest in hp?
    Or should I be doing lower level armor like grade 4/3 +8 with Oasis staff? and minimum int/mp for oasis/armor and rest in hp?
    If so, what should my int be? I heard combination of grade 4/3 but I&#39;m not sure.
    Should i be using quest accessories or hp+8 accessories?

I want to increase my survivability, I still want to be able to do some damage though. Using a shield isn&#39;t an option need help deciding :/

Shell or lower lvl armor +8 with minimum stats to pump stats into hp?

What staff should i use for icing?

I can only buy these staffs:
    Elixir +7
    GE+7
    Garp+7
    Oasis +7

Remember can only afford those staffs. Survivability > damage
    Thanks again for any replies to help me :lol: :lol:

I play in Cwest by the way.

I play a ice/light, I&#39;m poor so can&#39;t afford those nice accessories. imir, IN , skele belt, or any of those nice DD accessories <_<

I plan to rent my armor and am deciding on what staff i should use. I want to pk in RLB,

What staff would be choice for icing other players?
    should my build be 160 int/lowest possible mp needed and rest in hp?
    Or should I be doing lower level armor like grade 4/3 +8 with Oasis staff? and minimum int/mp for oasis/armor and rest in hp?
    If so, what should my int be? I heard combination of grade 4/3 but I&#39;m not sure.
    Should i be using quest accessories or hp+8 accessories?
    I want to increase my survivability, I still want to be able to do some damage though. Using a shield isn&#39;t an option need help deciding :/

Shell or lower lvl armor +8 with minimum stats to pump stats into hp?

What staff should i use for icing?

I can only buy these staffs:
    Elixir +7
    GE+7
    Garp+7
    Oasis +7

Remember can only afford those staffs. Survivability > damage
    Thanks again for any replies to help me :lol: :lol:

I play in Cwest by the way.[/b]

if you cant afford gear and stuff, i would stat to be a TP support / ice mage.

you would definitely need a shield, so get a dread shield +6....you should be able to afford this and a elixir 7, if you had enough money to consider an oasis+7...

if you ever get any more money, get a lobo hammer for more HP...

i would get the elixir +7, since its dirt cheap and youll hit hard with it....

if you have a regular crew that you play with..theyll appreciate this build because you will be harder to kill and can support them by tping them out of danger or tping them from town if they die...

you can slow / aoe / nova people before your party gets to them...throw the shield on and go into full support mode if the action gets thick

To Sandman

he says he plans to rent armours, renting give you exirl +1rb so hes oviously not going to buy one

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

there is no option honestly... just go with rental armor and staff, and go 160 int, 128mp and rest into hp

scrwe the shield :P get a garp and pwn

To Sandman

he says he plans to rent armours, renting give you exirl +1rb so hes oviously not going to buy one[/b]

i never rented gear till yesterday...

didnt know how it worked

=S

pretty sexy you can rent a lycaon +7 for 500k...

i think a lycaon +7 is about 15gb on ares right now...so you would need to rent the lycaon7 3 million times before it is worth the efforts in buying one...

you would think that this would tank the prices of lycaons altogether...