Need help with my dcz... SS included

This is a discussion on Need help with my dcz... SS included within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok those items what i have ROC DR +1 Dual PE WP Sash of sorrow making +1 soon maybe? Chitin ...
Page: 1

Ok those items what i have
    ROC
    DR +1
    Dual PE
    WP
    Sash of sorrow making +1 soon maybe?
    Chitin Helmt DD +7 15
    FP Pauldron +8
    FP Pads +8
    Chitin Boot +8
    Chitin Gauntlat +7 soon to be +8 when i find some1 selling it..
    Raptor +8/80

I got 1740 AP with those shit equiped
    and like 1k AC with 150 AC buff? or its 200 idk...
    What shud i get next? Some people Hit me over 500. Specialy sins with +9 daggers n stuff MY HP is kinda low 3.7k..
    MY AP is low.. Im trying to get it like 2k.. 2k is decent for warrior on ares i think so what next
    Suggest some items for me well. dont suggest like +3 uniques because i cant afford... maybe cheap effective stuff.. thanks

if u wanna get hit less u must get wpn defence, i think skeleton belt is the best for ur budget.
    and i would change those pe's to 16/3 str earrings to max ur ap.

that isnt really expensive and i think quite effective

thx need more suggestions.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

PE aint gr8 at DCZ even for a warrior - go for WE or +16/3 as Sukoo suggested but since you said sins hit you for 500 id go for the maybe an Opal earring would do fine at +1/2 - as for the rings might consider going for dual Fov+1 or maybe dual Fov+1 with DR+2. get a skelly then an IB - you should upgrade your WP to +1/2 id say +2 since its Ares and most of the guys runnin in DCZ have main char.s so they gotta be running with +9/10 +2/3 - weapon is cool - as for the armor gogo for chitin+8 set with a raptor+4(reb) is better than having 2Parts FP+8 2 chitin+7 and 1 +8 !!

Manilas

Well, if you don't care to much about glowy weapons, you could always find a Raptor +8 reduced. You would keep the same AP but would be able to wear a full set of Chitin +8.

If you want to keep your Raptor +8/80, then I would suggest trying to find Full Plate +9 for the Pauldron and Pads.
    I would buy a helmet with strength on it and keep the dd one and switch when the needed.
    Of course, your gauntlets +8 would help.
    And I would switch out the Dual PE for Dual WE (better resistance)

When I was pking in ardream a year ago, my stats were (buffed/ac valk/weapon and armor enchant) 1.9k AP, 1.2k AC, 45/45/115 resist

Gear was Raptor +8 reduce, Full chitin set +8, dual dr, dual opal earring, lupus pendant +1 and +12/1 str belt.

what happend to Opal earings.. I never find any at merchants did they remove them Or something...? and raptor +8 reduce is bit rare to find... >.>