Need help w/ RLB WaRRioR

This is a discussion on Need help w/ RLB WaRRioR within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Right now I have a lvl 66 warrior in Cypher and these are my items Warrior Shell Set +8 Raptor ...
Page: 1

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Arrow Need help w/ RLB WaRRioR

Right now I have a lvl 66 warrior in Cypher and these are my items

• Warrior Shell Set +8
    • Raptor +11/90
    • Avedon +8 (selling it soon)
    • Iron Neck
    • Iron belt
    • Dual OLD ROC
    • Dual OLD PE

My questions is that after selling my Avedon +8, should i get dual ME +2, and DUAL HV +2? I really don't know what to rings/earrings to wear.. oh and is WP +3 better than Iron neck?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

always thought that IB is enough to weapon def. when it comes to warrior !!
    so ya WP+3 should be your necklace as for rings and earrings going PE is better than ME since you have rappy+11reb so your not tryin to boost your AP - and yaa HV with RoC sounds like the best combo to me when it comes down to warriors rings

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

The thing is that when i get legcut, or any ice skill, my char slows 100% lol
    and yeah I'm getting WP +3 and i feel like getting 3k ap lol and more hp, so dual +2 HERO?

Jingles

i would suggest this set up in RLB,
    +8 shell
    +2 WP
    +0 Iron belt
    +2 FOV
    +2 HV
    +2 WE(dual)
    ave8

Rappy 9 is pretty awesome, so maybe you could keep that, but ive always gone with the more of the tank side of things just a little. i was pretty balanced with this set up (i had dual fovs tho)

imo :
    shell set +8
    ave +8 w/e you want..
    dual hv +2/+3
    wp +2/+3
    dual pe +2

with dual hv and wp and being warrior, your resis will be over 130 all the time... g

About ave/rappy

I would pick ave over rappy since it's easier for combo (imo, could be diferent with you)... and if you think, now everyone use old jewels... none old deff belt has ax defense so that's a plus... mostly people use ske so... and ave look sexier =)