Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2h Gigantic Axe vs Avedon 7/+8

This is a discussion on 2h Gigantic Axe vs Avedon 7/+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Id like to know whats ppl opinion. h34r: giga 8 its the best weapon imho...
Page: 1

Id like to know whats ppl opinion. h34r:

giga 8 its the best weapon imho

Ezquerra

of course giga +8 is, the only thing in common of avedon and giga is mp and hp bonus, even elemental dmg giga has better than avedon, not forget magic resist and dex bonus to move some faster

morgoth666

at +7 both sucks...but both r more than great at +8, depends on ur taste...if u want a lil bit more ap go for avedon+8 or if u want more hp and good resist go for giga+8.

For me i prefer Giga+8 cos is a nice balanced weapon, good elem, good hp and resist, mana bonus and is an axe...hard to find someone with axe defense in ronark, anyway i prefer by a lil bit an HB+8, my 3rd choice will be an avendon+8.

Ezquerra

at +7 both sucks...but both r more than great at +8, depends on ur taste...if u want a lil bit more ap go for avedon+8 or if u want more hp and good resist go for giga+8.

For me i prefer Giga+8 cos is a nice balanced weapon, good elem, good hp and resist, mana bonus and is an axe...hard to find someone with axe defense in ronark, anyway i prefer by a lil bit an HB+8, my 3rd choice will be an avendon+8.[/b]
    in my opinion hb +8 wouldn't be my second choice, it would be my first choice, hb +8 = hit harder + almost succes rate stunn skills talking about warrior, and if u use some rings that gives you flame dmg like ROF or flame ring (last ring is not usual that a warrior use) would have impressive criticals (time to time) and you will get almost 100% succes rate stunn skills, even on prices hb +8 is better than giga +8.

Proximus

in my opinion hb +8 wouldn't be my second choice, it would be my first choice, hb +8 = hit harder + almost succes rate stunn skills talking about warrior, and if u use some rings that gives you flame dmg like ROF or flame ring (last ring is not usual that a warrior use) would have impressive criticals (time to time) and you will get almost 100% succes rate stunn skills, even on prices hb +8 is better than giga +8.[/b]
    I dont think the flame dmg on RoF works with the HB (there have been posts on this, cant be bothered to search)

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

rof like shio tears, flame ring, and imir ring only affects attacks with elemetal dmg

for example if a warrior had an attack with 10% elemental dmg with any weapon (lest say hb) the rof would increment dmg

but the elemetal dmg on the rings i mentioned earlier only works with mages and 2 arrows from archer (i havent tested this but some ppl said is true)

in other words rings with elemtal dmg doesnt affect the dmg with a weapon in melee classes

morgoth666

in my opinion hb +8 wouldn't be my second choice, it would be my first choice, hb +8 = hit harder + almost succes rate stunn skills talking about warrior, and if u use some rings that gives you flame dmg like ROF or flame ring (last ring is not usual that a warrior use) would have impressive criticals (time to time) and you will get almost 100% succes rate stunn skills, even on prices hb +8 is better than giga +8.[/b]

omg learn to read...im saying that im prefering hb+8 over giga+8 by a lil bit(but for me giga+8 is better than avedon +8 for the reasons i posted), and btw all u r saying about flame dmg + rof or flame ring have no sense(lazy to explain why :S).

Ezquerra

omg learn to read...im saying that im prefering hb+8 over giga+8 by a lil bit(but for me giga+8 is better than avedon +8 for the reasons i posted), and btw all u r saying about flame dmg + rof or flame ring have no sense(lazy to explain why :S).[/b]
    sorry my bad then, maybe i read it too fast.

If i talk about it that why i tested it already , using hb +7 + flame ring, and ap increased a bit (thats not a super difference but is decent) hb has the propiety to give a hard hit time to time the people who used hb know that.

Proximus

omg learn to read...im saying that im prefering hb+8 over giga+8 by a lil bit(but for me giga+8 is better than avedon +8 for the reasons i posted), and btw all u r saying about flame dmg + rof or flame ring have no sense(lazy to explain why :S).[/b]
    oh come on, explain why rof+hb works......

Ezquerra

oh come on, explain why rof+hb works......[/b]
    he said that is crazy to people think rof or any flame ring work with hb about dmg on other player.

Proximus

he said that is crazy to people think rof or any flame ring work with hb about dmg on other player.[/b]
    oh ok sorry my bad

morgoth666

oh ok sorry my bad[/b]
    another guy who needs to read better lol

Ezquerra

another guy who needs to read better lol[/b]
    instead to write that could u explain us why u think it doesn't work ?...

morgoth666

instead to write that could u explain us why u think it doesn't work ?...[/b]

is simple...camisita nearly explained already, rings for example rings like ROF(with flame dmg) increase dmg only on flame skills is not a weapon matter(for example hb or lycaon staff etc...)...and i can't understand why u saying rof + hb hit harder...i tried too and i didn't see any dmg diff. i tested on mages too for example with an ice mage with dual shio+1 and wow theres a lot dmg dif w/o shio's and not for their glacier erenion+7, that increase was for their ice skills.

and well this topic is about giga vs avedon so if u wanna keep talkin bout that...just create another topic.

Ezquerra

is simple...camisita nearly explained already, rings for example rings like ROF(with flame dmg) increase dmg only on flame skills is not a weapon matter(for example hb or lycaon staff etc...)...and i can't understand why u saying rof + hb hit harder...i tried too and i didn't see any dmg diff. i tested on mages too for example with an ice mage with dual shio+1 and wow theres a lot dmg dif w/o shio's and not for their glacier erenion+7, that increase was for their ice skills.

and well this topic is about giga vs avedon so if u wanna keep talkin bout that...just create another topic.[/b]
    yeah u right and no need to create another topic, if i mention elemental dmg on melee is about critical hit (because it exist) and stunned skills on warrior. you made your point clearly and i understand that, but i tested it and i saw more prolly to other player get stunned and sometimes with hb + ring hit harder than only hb with out that ring, thats my point view, i think if someone know about that will need to test it cause we are confrontating ideas here...

i let myself clear about what i think of avedon and giga, won't talk more about another weapon who isn't on topic like u said, just thought it might helped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast