Need Help With Warrior

This is a discussion on Need Help With Warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Just want to be a good all around warrior any tips as to where i put my sklil points and ...
Page: 1

Duh

Just want to be a good all around warrior any tips as to where i put my sklil points and exp points?

thx in advance ;D

Just want to be a good all around warrior any tips as to where i put my sklil points and exp points?

thx in advance ;D[/b]
    skill points:

Attack, and spare points into Defence ( you may want to take 5 poitns from defence, and put it into passion so you can give yourself the 15 str skill.. if not, just ask the priest in your party to give ti to you)

Exp points... usually warriors from 1-59 put 90 in HP and the rest into STR, once they go 60+ they tend to put some more into HP. It depends on what you plan on doing, exp or pk? exp wise, i'd prefer having 255 STR so you can kill the mobs faster, but for PK its much better to have some stats taken away from STR and put into HP.

Since you said all round warrior, then i assume its a balanced warrior, meaning ya have a bit of everything, in that case, cap your STR at something like 220-245, and put remainign points into HP

banaanc

224 str is very minimum for 60+ warrior, if all around then 235~245 str (id go 255, but im ap whore )

skills like akutee said

warrior is simple, if you dont have uber1337 stuff then chitin before 60 and shell after
    weapons - chose what you like the best

dual - faster, more elemental
    swords/clubs/axes - more ap, less elemental a bit slower than dual
    spears - most ap but slowest

im warrior main class ..

as my experience i would say go dual roc, iron belt + iron necklace + 2x dual platinum earring + shell set 8./15 str warrior or 2-3 shells +8/15 HP, and go avedon or raptor with 255 str. and u will do good. for almost everything. pk, farm or vs. and exp too..