Need help with warrior weapons 70+

This is a discussion on Need help with warrior weapons 70+ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey all, Atm I have 35 gbs to spend on a warrior weapon, but I just don't know which weapon ...
Page: 1

Default Need help with warrior weapons 70+

Hey all,

Atm I have 35 gbs to spend on a warrior weapon, but I just don't know which weapon to get.

Some people say get a wirinom/baal +7 or keep on saving for a hb8.

U have any advice what I should do?

Thanks in advance

MrHat

Yes go baal +7 curse owns all...

Tyrion

I'd go HB+8 only if you care about easy resale/using the weapon on a lower lvl character. If a wirinom/baal is significantly cheaper than the HB+8, I didn't have a lower lvl char, and wasn't worried about easier resale, I'd just go for an undefeatable wirinom or baal.

Thanks guys I'll try get my hands on a baal/wirinom

HellsMercy

Norby, u back my bitch?

Go with hb, cus u have low lvl chars

Quote Originally Posted by HellsMercy View Post
    Norby, u back my bitch?

Go with hb, cus u have low lvl chars
    I'm back yes

Nah.. I'm not going to worry about my dcz char, since I've tried lik all sorts of weapons and they all hit about the same, so I'll just buy an Iron impact +7 or something for my dcz ;D

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I'm back yes

Nah.. I'm not going to worry about my dcz char, since I've tried lik all sorts of weapons and they all hit about the same, so I'll just buy an Iron impact +7 or something for my dcz ;D
    hmm are you sure about that? I don't think that an ii+7 would hit the same like a hb+8

Banned

He probly means it's crap damage either way, which is true in dcz for a warrior. I would gear your cz char well, ardream you can do fine with average gear imo.

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    He probly means it's crap damage either way, which is true in dcz for a warrior. I would gear your cz char well, ardream you can do fine with average gear imo.
    yea indeed. Any good sin can almost outminor every warrior if he isnt wolfed. No matter how good your combo is :P I've tried, hb7/ii8/rappy8/avedon7 the difference between all these weapons isn't higher then 20-50. I'll just get myself a cheap weapon for my dcz and just play in a party . Which works fine at the moment.