Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a little advice

This is a discussion on Need a little advice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im a warrior lvl60 i just wanna go rlb n have some fun with my friends...i dnt wanna spend money ...
Page: 1

WNxPwnStar

Default Need a little advice

Im a warrior lvl60 i just wanna go rlb n have some fun with my friends...i dnt wanna spend money on KO...Ive managed to save up like 14gb ingame i play Olympia...so i was wondering if anyone could just list some things i could buy with this money...

im not looking for anything super...just some stuff to make me not suck in a pk party

Thnx in advance

Hmmmm rappy7... wp.. sash of sorrows dual dr and quest earrings with rental shells!

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Hmmmm rappy7... wp.. sash of sorrows dual dr and quest earrings with rental shells!
    totally agree...
    oly rappy is about 300m atm i THINK
    wp is 200m?
    sash only a couple hundred too
    dr's im not sure, i think around 300m each
    so maybe 11gb thatll cost, then work on either we's, wp+1 or your own shells

WNxPwnStar

is rappy +7 better than murky+7 with impact +7? cuz they are the same price

Quote Originally Posted by WNxPwnStar View Post
    is rappy +7 better than murky+7 with impact +7? cuz they are the same price

depends if u prefer dual weild or 2h

IMO, i hate murky so i'd go rappy for sure

WNxPwnStar

i bought everything u guys said to get...shud i go sash+1 or buy +12 earrings?

Quote Originally Posted by WNxPwnStar View Post
    i bought everything u guys said to get...shud i go sash+1 or buy +12 earrings?
    12 ears..

well if u got a +0 sash atm i'd go ears, but if u dont have belt go sash...

after getting the 12 str ears then work on a string of skulls or rocs or your own shell cause i personally hate renting

WNxPwnStar

kk....tell me abt it, sometimes it expires in the middle of pk and thats really annoying

Raoul

The gear suggestions seem reasonable.. but I think the primary issue you will run into is your lvl. I would suggest making that your current priority. A lvl 60 in rlb is not going to perform all that great, even with the good gear needed. The boosts in attack,hp, and over all skills compensates a good bit for gear.

WNxPwnStar

thats very true...9 lvls makes a big difference but between work n skool i dnt exp much

WNxPwnStar

hey i currently have dr+1 dr+0 sash+1 AoC+2 quest earrings<(surprisingly good) and rent armor
    with a destroyer +9

ive saved up 8gb...my clannies say i shud buy 2 peices of chitin+8 but i want to hear from u guys b4 i spend it all

bhupinder

change the weapon? lol
    Don't be like oh it has this much ap because the class of an item depends on dmg. I say get avedon +7? or get the highest + rappy

mellowman

id say get a rev rappy and your own shells, the get +8 chitian gloves and boots.
    i personly absutly hate renting and almost ruse to do it though

bhupinder

naw dont get chitin, keep shell and get better accessories. Try to get fovs, etc. No need for dr +1. Personally i like ac and switching to chit 8 makes u drop so dont do it, especially since your gear is not the best (no offense)

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

chitins+8 AC = Shells+7 AC
    however with the rest of the money id say go for a WP+1 with one Fov atleast im sure you can manage that by selling your DR+0 and AoC+2 - sure you`ll lose AP but you`ll gain both AC and HP along with awesome resist to keep up with your mages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast