C-west dcz hp build int priest

This is a discussion on C-west dcz hp build int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have always been chitin int priest but im kinda losing half my gear and a DeathCantbekilled uses a build ...
Page: 1

GummyBear

I have always been chitin int priest but im kinda losing half my gear

and a DeathCantbekilled uses a build thats under 15 gbs, with 5100 hp( 6k hp with undy ) 2 k mana and 1150 ac scrolled but wont tell me.

anyone wanna take a guess at what his gear and stats are?

if you're not from c-west i would also appreciate just some good hp builds and gear for it.

Fabric's +8, dual rom ds+6, kek belt, ep, dual ce(?),pathoses, def valky, about 220 points in hp, 74 int, 93 str + 300 ac sc, enchant def sc. Something like that.

NeronDomitius

yep, seems like that's paper support, but dont go paper support lol, look at him mana, 2k, and 10k heal costs 1920 mana... and then what, spamming souls all the time, lol, not worth. het fp's +8 or chitins +7, they shouldnt be expensive. dual roms, kek belt, ep, and some earrings with hp, regular+9/10 for now or if u can buy, bronze or wse or cleric.

GummyBear

Fabric's +8, dual rom ds+6, kek belt, ep, dual ce(?),pathoses, def valky, about 220 points in hp, 74 int, 93 str + 300 ac sc, enchant def sc. Something like that. [/b]
    u can have 220 hp 74 int and 93 str on a dcz?

u can have 220 hp 74 int and 93 str on a dcz?[/b]
    nop..

195hp/93str/76int

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

yep, seems like that's paper support, but dont go paper support lol, look at him mana, 2k, and 10k heal costs 1920 mana... and then what, spamming souls all the time, lol, not worth. het fp's +8 or chitins +7, they shouldnt be expensive. dual roms, kek belt, ep, and some earrings with hp, regular+9/10 for now or if u can buy, bronze or wse or cleric.[/b]

its for dcz so max mana consumption would be 960 i think

As said already, hes using paper HP build, what you do is you wear all hp +8 or +9 armours, and as for weapon, i would recommend a tooth since it gives decent HP.

The build is reallly good imo, but you really need more then 15 gb's because u'll definately need the DD.

Pros:
    -Good HP
    -Still have Good HP after being parasited (i had ~3k after parasite)
    -Cheap build (compared to chitins or FP) and cheap to rpr :P
    -If you are mostly statted as a BP, then the good thing is with just 1 restat you can become a support priest and not need to buy extra/new armours (im assuming u have an HP paper set even as BP)
    -Can use a talia for the extra boosted AC

Cons:
    -Low resistances
    -Less DD (or more expensive to get weapon defences)
    -Low mana pool (if you are a party 960 healer, otherwise its more than enough)
    -Cannot use any of the INT priest hammers (lycoan/lobo/lupus)
    -Hard to get into random parties, since they'll think ur a noob BP and not support and will keep asking u to attack and shit S:

Anyways, back when i played pathos (2008 march) i had also tried out this build, and heres 2 screenshots of my char

Items: (from what i remember)
    -2 pieces of +8/15 hp fabric
    -2 pieces of +9/19 hp fabric
    -+6/13 DD paper helmet
    -WE +0
    -ROC +0
    -Glass belt
    -WP +1
    -Dread +6
    -Scimitar +3
    -AC valks and AC pathos gloves

All if not most of my uniques were STR because i played most of the time as a BP and not a support. I remember borrowing my friend's ROLs +1 and Iron belt and had 1400+ AC (with talia)

hope it helps.

-Hard to get into random parties, since they'll think ur a noob BP and not support and will keep asking u to attack and shit S:[/b]
    gryphon pls?

GummyBear

well so im running atm with 15 DD, 5046 hp 2100 mana and 1312 ac ^^.

Ima full healer and this build works nicely for it, even when i had 4k mana i sitll took mp pot after party heal so =s.

But i like this build ^^ while tanking 10+ melees you get more chances to get a heal on. than when i had 14k ac and 35 dd and 3.6k hp.