Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

whats best weapon for Battle priest now these days ?

This is a discussion on whats best weapon for Battle priest now these days ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; as topic says, what will be the best weapon for battle priest paper, full plate or chitin bp ? there ...
Page: 1

as topic says,

what will be the best weapon for battle priest paper, full plate or chitin bp ?

there is new weapons and i dont know whats best weapon for battle priest besides the hell breaker club, is there any other good weapon for battle a 2 hands weapon, i heard there is the 2 hands curse weapon sword i wonder if that will work for the battle priest.

still for old players or new players, what weapon will be best for battle priest for old server like ares server or Diez ?

im tired of using hell breaker, i wanna use something good like a curse weapon . ?

please drop comment , advice or picture of best weapon for bp for old server like ares or diez.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

as topic says,

what will be the best weapon for battle priest paper, full plate or chitin bp ?

there is new weapons and i dont know whats best weapon for battle priest besides the hell breaker club, is there any other good weapon for battle a 2 hands weapon, i heard there is the 2 hands curse weapon sword i wonder if that will work for the battle priest.

still for old players or new players, what weapon will be best for battle priest for old server like ares server or Diez ?

im tired of using hell breaker, i wanna use something good like a curse weapon . ?

please drop comment , advice or picture of best weapon for bp for old server like ares or diez.[/b]
    wirinom+8 (2h curse sword you mentioned) or leonar+8 w/gabs+7+8 (either adamant or blessing) imo...especially if you are sick of hb...go for the one that does -150 def or cancels pots for a few seconds

JD's priest with leonar + gabs+7 or higher

and with wirinom+8

Yea for sure the Wirinom, but if you are pure BP I always liked having an HB +7/8 because of the int.

Depends on the wep and what class.

HB7/8 is good for paper , but ms9 > HB+8 for paper. The extra 150ap is crazy

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Wriniom+8 pwns MS+9 - lets just put it this way
    lvl 59 : HB+8>HB+7>II+8>II+7
    lvl 60-69 : HB+8>MS+9>HB+7>II+8 - unless you dont need the mana then gogo MS+9
    lvl +70 : Wriniom+8>MS+9>HB+8>Wriniom+7

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lvl +70 : Wriniom+8>MS+9>HB+8>Wriniom+7[/b]
    only thing i would say is that ms +9 = hb +8, because me and a friend switched it up for awhile, and i used his ms +9 vs. my hellbreaker, (he needed lower str requirement cuz he went trial armor, but then /quit) so i used ms +9, and it was pretty much teh same damage between then, only thing i would say though, is price wise, your gonna spend a lot trying 2 get a wirinom +8 lol

reason because, back when there was a bug were people had around 50 blue trinas ~~, now, there are literally 0 on market, which in the end, will make all of these items go up in price making it harder, and harder to get them.

and personally, i used a wirinom +7 over my ms +9 , just for the fact that the curse, i had 100 ap difference between ms +9 and wirinom +7, damage wasn't that noticable of a difference really, (only when debuffed), but the range makes up for it,

i used an undefetable wirinom +7 as its more of a support weapon when it activates in pk and still helps out a lot, especially when your gangbanging a priest , and usually this is the cheapeast out of all 4 possible ^^.

your goal though is to get a chaos :P, chaos is pretty much a shockstun but you can run ^^

so even if you can and want to switch it up, go for a wirinom +7

i pefer ii +8 over a hb +7

lvl +70 : Wriniom+8>MS+9>HB+8>Wriniom+7[/b]
    I didn't say it didnt

Pretty obvious, same ap, more str bonus, longer range + curse

Why wouldn't yuou choose it over MS9 lol (besides MS looking sexier)

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

@ JD i prefer HB+8 over MS+9 becuz the INT bonus if im -70 which means paper priest cuz it wont be possible to go int BP at 69 with a MS+9 - if im a chitin priest means +70(for me) id go for MS+9 for the fact no one uses Sword def. as much as Club ones.
    @ blondy HB+7 pwns II+8 cuz of the INT bonus since your a paper you`ll need all the mana you can get your hands on
    @ puggy i said the wriniom+8 pwns MS+9 cuz you didnt mention it

i pefer ii +8 over a hb +7[/b]
    The int you get off of it is alone worth a bit of ap loss. The flame dmg then makes up for the ap loss.

angelsdream

I did use exeptional II+8 / hb+7 / sweet kiss wirinom+7 / MS+9 and the MS is the best between all those weap. Close to the Wirinom but I tested dmgs and the MS does more. but a wirinom+3reb or higher will own the MS cause the AP will be the same but you ll have the effect + the range (that help a lot i ve to agree with JD).

If you got tons of money then go for wirinom+8 or HB+9, or MS+9>hb+8>wiri+7>exeptII+8>hb+7>MS+8 for me ..

Swords rule for BPs (as paper) people say mana means everything, but then again so does AP as true paper. That's why MS+9 > HB+8 because the raw ap differece is insane

BTW, the reason why people say HB+7=II+8 and HB+8=MS+9 type thing is because the high elemental on hellbreaker gives high CONSTANT dmg, like a sword does, but the hellbreaker criticals are nowhere near the criticals of a MS9

I've tested HB7 and MS8 - HB dmg fluctuates like crazy, but it's usually constantly about the same dmg as MS8, but where the HB has a critical of maybe 2-300 more, the criticals on the higher ap are way better

I'm biased though, I hit everyone hard anyway lol

Shawntay

How many types of Wriniom are there and what does each one do? Thanks

Search it can't remember tbh, post was made by Razex although he's not called this on forums

There's 4 types, (stop tps, reduces ac, parsites, can't use pots) if I remember

Bombastic, Chaos , Sweet Kiss, and something else

Priest_gabber

Search it can't remember tbh, post was made by Razex although he's not called this on forums

There's 4 types, (stop tps, reduces ac, parsites, can't use pots) if I remember

Bombastic, Chaos , Sweet Kiss, and something else[/b]
    i wouldnt kill it a parasite more like a reverse life thingy cuz when people are scrolled they get their buffs back in like 2 seconds.
    i would definately go for the block tp one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast