Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about the raums

This is a discussion on Question about the raums within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; does the special power for the raum work when its in the off hand??...
Page: 1

does the special power for the raum work when its in the off hand??

I have no idea.

Can I borrow the topic :P?I haven't played after the last expansion. Can someone tell me the stats of raum? I couldn't find it on kodb.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

way to search ~~ look down a little bit on the normal game & questions

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=273896

but no, so far it does not work on offhand

novatech

the ap if u switch it between hand is the same no diffrence at all

this is for raum+7 and pod+8

other dagger +? might be diffrent not sure

but from what iv seen on raum the curse works better in main hand and not off hand

but im just a noob rogue learning here

Is the chance of the curse higher if you use dual raum?

novatech

i have no idea until i get another +7 until then sorry cant help

As the topic linked above says, it doesn't look like it works in off hand. I can do some more testing with mine later. Also, switching my raum +7 (102 ap) with my shard 8 (101 ap) in either hand makes no difference in ap. Probably because of the small difference in ap on both daggers.

silverbuffer18

Is the chance of the curse higher if you use dual raum?[/b]
    this would help if someone has dual

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I recently tested it since I made my Lousy Pickpocket Raum to +7. Unfortunately, the curse is not enabled when the dagger is in off hand. I was attacking a priest for at least 10 minutes, probably more. Off hand never has curse, also made plenty of VS' with it in off hand and yet not even 1 curse. In main hand the curse rarely pops up but when it does, it's ridiculous.

So, Main hand: Raum = curse works. Off hand: Raum = curse doesn't work. Dual raum = curse only works from main hand.

I recently tested it since I made my Lousy Pickpocket Raum to +7. Unfortunately, the curse is not enabled when the dagger is in off hand. I was attacking a priest for at least 10 minutes, probably more. Off hand never has curse, also made plenty of VS' with it in off hand and yet not even 1 curse. In main hand the curse rarely pops up but when it does, it's ridiculous.

So, Main hand: Raum = curse works. Off hand: Raum = curse doesn't work. Dual raum = curse only works from main hand.[/b]
    Thanks for sharing.

kishtan

So, Main hand: Raum = curse works. Off hand: Raum = curse doesn't work. Dual raum = curse only works from main hand.[/b]
    So how long does the curse last, and if your vs a warrior who is dual wielding does it affect both weapons or only their main? Does the effect work even if your opponent has a full inventory? Thanks!

So how long does the curse last, and if your vs a warrior who is dual wielding does it affect both weapons or only their main? Does the effect work even if your opponent has a full inventory? Thanks! [/b]
    I have a lousy picpocket raum +7.

1. Curse lasts 3 seconds, longer than it looks
    2. If a warrior has dual wield, or a priest has dual wield (both including shields), the lousy pickpocket will disarm both weapons.
    3. Disarmed items don't go to your inventory. They stay equipped to your character and instead visually disappear from your character on screen. Thus, if your inventory is full, it has nothing to do with getting disarmed.

kishtan

I have a lousy picpocket raum +7.

1. Curse lasts 3 seconds, longer than it looks
    2. If a warrior has dual wield, or a priest has dual wield (both including shields), the lousy pickpocket will disarm both weapons.
    3. Disarmed items don't go to your inventory. They stay equipped to your character and instead visually disappear from your character on screen. Thus, if your inventory is full, it has nothing to do with getting disarmed.[/b]
    Thanks, this is great info! I guess I know what I want for Christmas this year

So that's cool that both weapons and shields are disarmed at the same time. This would be especially handy against those pesky priests and mages that use chitin shields.

Thanks, this is great info! I guess I know what I want for Christmas this year

So that's cool that both weapons and shields are disarmed at the same time. This would be especially handy against those pesky priests and mages that use chitin shields.[/b]
    Why would you care about chitin shields?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast