Light Mage Setup

This is a discussion on Light Mage Setup within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i have made my mind to switch to light fire cost to damn much, so i was wondering what ...
Page: 1

Default Light Mage Setup

So i have made my mind to switch to light fire cost to damn much, so i was wondering what would be the best noob set up for a light mage like complete+7 set with ely+7 and dual imir+0 or Cardbord set+8 and chaotic+7 and dual imir's maybe+1 and also would have more points in hp with carbord set up also my other items are lyacon pendant+3 and kekuri belt+0 so just LMK you thoughts thanks

ps also forgot to add but if lien build i will have paper+7 dd helmet and if complete i would get a crimson dd helmet OFC

west sever as well

With ur budget u might as well just go paper suport mage. Or complete suport mage with just enuf for armor and rest hp. Those crap items are going to leave u crying on vent like gramps( how come i keep getting one hit?)(if u playing dcz or cz i dunno)
    But personally id unno really what u can do with such a small budget. It is too hard with so many babashopers and or smart players wiht good items, its too hard without good gear.
    if u in cwest ardream ull be fine with imir rings0 and chatic7 rest rentals and questies cuz that server is not as bad as the others.
    if u plan to go cz i dunno, but when i was at cwest only like 20 people pked max in cz. It was such a dead server compared to the others. It is fun without turks, but boring to play same clan over and over.

yea im 75+ atm

and also i did decent for haveing a scorching staff+7 dual fr+0 complete build i mean i wasnt the best but yet was far away from being the worst as well there is only a few sins like could 3/4 hit me buff'd and other just spike and when they noticed it didnt do good damage to me the run like girl

anyone else got a say?

pthawaii

Ur gear isnt very good, imho. if u don't mind not making kills and playing support, go full HP ice. you will live longer, and can staff the heck outta peeps slowing down people like crazy.

just an idea.

if u want to try to make some kills, u can try light, but i think the easiest mage to play when items aren't good is hp ice.

DeHealer

As you know, Light deals the lowest damage of all elements..
    So With Imirs +0 and Completes U wont be doing much damage..
    Also consider ROL's and LB's are very common rings in game, so lot of LR out there.
    Id say Get Higher Imirs and If u have Nova Town party go for Cardboard with Chaotic +8 or I u like to tank go Complete with Elix +7 or Elysium+7

PD: Pm me ur msn plx

sent <3!!!!!