fp8 or chitin 7

This is a discussion on fp8 or chitin 7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; in dcz should i go with fp+8 set and defense valkery or chitin +7 and hp valkery. Also, should i ...
Page: 1

weazmaster

in dcz should i go with fp+8 set and defense valkery or chitin +7 and hp valkery. Also, should i use quest rings and earings or go dex +9

The king. Senior Member

in dcz should i go with fp+8 set and defense valkery or chitin +7 and hp valkery. Also, should i use quest rings and earings or go dex +9[/b]
    if u got sucky uniqes, wich u dont even have, iwould go with chitins, and quest jewelary > dex+9, dex9s could be better if ur archer but yayay, and if urs archer go with fps then to

Tbh the fp +8 with defense valkyrie sounds really good to me. you get the 3 extra dex for each part of fp +8 that you have, and you get 50 defense from the valkyrie which makes up for the defense you would lose, giving you an ap advantage. With the chitin and hp valkyrie... good defense and the hp would help a little bit but your ap would suffer.

Tbh the fp +8 with defense valkyrie sounds really good to me. you get the 3 extra dex for each part of fp +8 that you have, and you get 50 defense from the valkyrie which makes up for the defense you would lose, giving you an ap advantage. With the chitin and hp valkyrie... good defense and the hp would help a little bit but your ap would suffer.[/b]
    +1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

in dcz should i go with fp+8 set and defense valkery or chitin +7 and hp valkery. Also, should i use quest rings and earings or go dex +9[/b]
    sin or archer ?

eh...

why not go a mixture of both?

IMO, the best build would be:

chitin +7: pauldron, helmet, pads

FP +8: gloves and boots

Valks : AC or maybe 1 ac 1 hp

BUT if u hafta choose from the list, iw ould still choose chitins cuz ur AC is horrible to start with

ArminVanBuuren

I'd go with the option given by JAMIEB. You can still survive with only Chitins+7 as a sin in Ardream, but you cannot with FPs+8 even if those would give better AP...using AC valkyries would make up for the defense loss and you'd still have a nice AP. As said before, forget about the +9s...AP whore doesn't even works anymore since people with +9s/+10s running through Ardream can easily beat your AP by having 200/300 more AC than you'd have :P

I'd go with the option given by JAMIEB. You can still survive with only Chitins+7 as a sin in Ardream, but you cannot with FPs+8 even if those would give better AP...using AC valkyries would make up for the defense loss and you'd still have a nice AP. As said before, forget about the +9s...AP whore doesn't even works anymore since people with +9s/+10s running through Ardream can easily beat your AP by having 200/300 more AC than you'd have :P[/b]
    Bullsh1t. The difference isnt so big aq >.>

The best way is like akutee said but imo:
    Fp helm, boots, gloves;
    Chitin arm, pads.
    Quest jewelery is much better than 9 dex coz of hp and some resists.
    Valky always with ac.