Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Armor+7/8 set or FP+9 set

This is a discussion on New Armor+7/8 set or FP+9 set within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Which one?...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

Which one?

Hmm... Hard question, depends on your uniques and lvl but id say trial set+7 = fp set+9 < trial set +8

NEW ARMOR If +7 . If +8 is just rediculus to ask for it ..

NeronDomitius

i&#39;d say New +8 > fp +9 > new +7

obviously new armor +8 is better then +9 fp, but it&#39;s disadvantage are weapon defs, every time u put on weapon def part or armor, you lose those bonuses. but at +8, new armor ac is great and worth losing those bonuses over fp+9 when you r wearing dd helm for example.
    thig about fp+9 and new +7 is that fp+9 will give you more hp and less ac, when u compare it to full set of new armor. but as soon as u put weapon def armor instead of 1 piece of your new armor, difference between hp with fp+9 build and new+7 build will be too big, in favor of fp ofc.
    also, depends on your shields, if u have, cs or gabs+7 or more, new armor will probably be better option cuz u wont have to switch weapon def armor so often, only when ur getting gangbanged with let&#39;s say sins, just putt dd if u need.
    btw, on older servers, i think i would go with fp+9 cuz u can get yourself there nice fp weapon defs and cs

If for XP id&#39; choose new armour if for pk id still choose FP+9. New armour is basically shell which is always useless in pk unless you have crazy uniques.

If for XP id&#39; choose new armour if for pk id still choose FP+9. New armour is basically shell which is always useless in pk unless you have crazy uniques.[/b]
    it&#39;s worse than shell, cuz u lose more bonuses when u r using def chitins

imo FPs are better

Have a reread on my post Cizia, if it was for XP the new items better (bigger hp / mana pool)

Like I say for PK FP&#39;s way better

Have a reread on my post Cizia, if it was for XP the new items better (bigger hp / mana pool)

Like I say for PK FP&#39;s way better[/b]
    u never get raided at exp? :huh:
    u said thast new set are like shells... I said they&#39;re even worse :P

OFC I get raided but I&#39;d choose the chunks of hp + int for xp over another 300 or so hp

OFC I get raided but I&#39;d choose the chunks of hp + int for xp over another 300 or so hp[/b]
    exping w/o being raided is impossible, so u need dd/sd and ur bonuses are shit after u wear them :P

imo it&#39;s not worth to buy these new shells...

007_heal

I think if you have a shield like CS with high weapon defence go with new amour +7. A friend has a set +7 with quest sheild +7. Good HP and AC, but the mana is amazing.

But if you do have to use a lot of weapon defence armors it is kinda a waste, fp +9.

Also cost comes into play also, new armor is cheaper at +7 on my server then FP +9. A lot of people go for FP +9 because of rlb/dcz/cz priest on one account, but only a few sets on the server.

I think if you have a shield like CS with high weapon defence go with new amour +7. A friend has a set +7 with quest sheild +7. Good HP and AC, but the mana is amazing.

But if you do have to use a lot of weapon defence armors it is kinda a waste, fp +9.[/b]
    it&#39;s never to little of weapon defs :P

Also cost comes into play also, new armor is cheaper at +7 on my server then FP +9. A lot of people go for FP +9 because of rlb/dcz/cz priest on one account, but only a few sets on the server.[/b]
    lol... @ pathos FPs +9 are at merchs (saw pauldron +9/str for 790m today, but no1 bought it) and there is only few non exceptional trial parts for 10gb per +7...

NeronDomitius

it&#39;s never to little of weapon defs :P
    lol... @ pathos FPs +9 are at merchs (saw pauldron +9/str for 790m today, but no1 bought it) and there is only few non exceptional trial parts for 10gb per +7...[/b]
    fp+9 for less then 8gb
    slm pathos, here i come :P

fp+9 for less then 8gb
    slm pathos, here i come :P[/b]
    yeh, but we have only 1 BP FP DD 25 and 1 MAGE FP DD 25 ..

Saunis

yeh, but we have only 1 BP FP DD 25 and 1 MAGE FP DD 25 ..[/b]
    And they wont sell them
    (btw there more mage fp stuff than just that helmet)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast