Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Armor+7/8 set or FP+9 set

This is a discussion on New Armor+7/8 set or FP+9 set within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yeh, but we have only 1 BP FP DD 25 and 1 MAGE FP DD 25 ..[/b] On diez priest ...
Page: 2

IsgurosBous

yeh, but we have only 1 BP FP DD 25 and 1 MAGE FP DD 25 ..[/b]
    On diez priest FP dd is 250m and paper 10gb :P
    FP +9 is over 10 gb though

angelsdream

yeh, but we have only 1 BP FP DD 25 and 1 MAGE FP DD 25 ..[/b]
    true, it's not for sale

Willows

every time u put on weapon def part or armor, you lose some of those bonuses.[/b]
    Edited, just so it's clear.

If you have four pieces of new armours on, you STILL GET BONUSES, just exactly what bonuses is changed depending on what pieces you have on.

For example, as normal ron's set, you lose ~100 hp bonus, 5 ac bonus, 2 hp and some other crap (resists) when you put a dd helm on. It's really not that bad, certainly not bad enough to consider weapon defs unuseable if you have the new armours.

_Boomsheeka_

Boomsheeka loaning me the FP+9 until next friday when I pay him

Bump[/b]

Can someone help me get in touch with ChowBoy ? I loaned him armor on Feb 11th, and he has not paid. Im sure there is a perfectly GG explanation :blink: but for some reason he has not returned my PM&#39;s and I havent seen him on MSN for a while. Im sure ite something with my computer <_< - But either way, I would appreciate someone helping me make contact. If he is unable to pay, and is having computer problems (which would explain not communicating) please tell him he can just return the armor, and all will be well.

Thanks for the help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12