new armor curious

This is a discussion on new armor curious within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; havent played in ages the new armor if u have a full set say +6 will it give u the ...
Page: 1

Default new armor curious

havent played in ages the new armor if u have a full set say +6 will it give u the added bonuses or does it have to be +7 or 8 full set and if the bonus dont ocme at +6 is it better to sell ur shell 7/8 instead of +6 and just try all to +7 or sell for money

Banned

+6 set is better than +8 cuz of the bonuses and shit.
    You dont need full set for bonuses just 3 pieces if im correct

alrite thanks bro anyone else know for sure if its 3 pieces needed or not and 1 more questioin do u get the + 10 str bonus u add + more from the bonus or ? and isnt the defense kinda low or does th eextra hp and resist make up for it

Quote Originally Posted by gotbluntz View Post
    alrite thanks bro anyone else know for sure if its 3 pieces needed or not and 1 more questioin do u get the + 10 str bonus u add + more from the bonus or ? and isnt the defense kinda low or does th eextra hp and resist make up for it
    well there are 2 tipes of "new" set armour, the dragon and the krowaz set.

they all start giving bonus from 2 parts or more regardless what their + is, full set = full bonus

dragon gives more hp/mp and a bit better resists, same ac as normal shell

krowaz gives a bit more str and if u ask me ridiculousy high AC, i mean warrior shell pauldron +8 gives you 184 ac, while krowaz +7 pauldron gives you 215 ac. this is imo the best armour set for warrior, sure dragon gives you like 200-300 hp more or whatever...but that ac on krowaz is just monstruos

King of Knight - Set items

ah ok thanks bro i got full krowaz +5/6 i will finish the 6 set i guess thanks

made a baal +7 so now what u think try to get soos +2 instead of iron belt and upgrade my roc to +1

Try not to concentrate on only AP... a nice tank is always good

yah full scroll with undy i got like 1601 def and 11.6k hp without a undy set