Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New attack power calculation/ and advice.

This is a discussion on New attack power calculation/ and advice. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Since this new ap calculation isn't on king of knight. I'm trying to figure out how much ap i'd have ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default New attack power calculation/ and advice.

Since this new ap calculation isn't on king of knight.
    I'm trying to figure out how much ap i'd have one handed.
    With
    Krowaz+7
    +7 Leonard
    Gab adamant 7
    Iron neck
    String of skulls +1
    hero valor +2
    roc +1
    and dual lilime +2(visual)

and Bomba Giant wirinom +7.

I break 2300 ap with wirinom.
    any idea on the ap with leonard? And also will i do okay with this build?

any gear tips are appreciated also.

Imho, i have no idea on cz ap with 1hs, im completely guessing... 1600 or so, could be well off. I know i could stack 1.1 on a DCZ with nothing special imparticular.

I also would not go dual spec, the new ap calc for 1h bps is just so awesome i personally dont even think its worth losing the hp for the ability to weild a 2h.

Id drop the rocs/sos go rols/ib then just get some Golden ears+3 for switchin up when your not being pressured much, just for a little added ap with your 1h.

Tank 1h bp >>>>> Less tank 2h bp, alll day long.

The days of the 2h bp imo were destroyed long ago.

Banned for scamming.

So ap could be more or less. You think i'd hit okay with just a leaonar? If you think drop the two hand.
    I could sell the wirinom and grab a undef leonard +8 i think.

Also, I think i should take the glass belt instead of iron because of the int bonus on it.

if he went with 1H build, what stat would he put on the krowaz? Str/hp/Int?

Banned Senior Member

enough str to wear your gear then rest int int im guessing i really doubt its that good. btw dont go to that nub build aq the way i have understood it so far is that it doesn't actually do that much damage at least on the baba server we play on.

Make a lower tier armor at +7/+8 and put INT stats on that to see what you AP would be.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Make a lower tier armor at +7/+8 and put INT stats on that to see what you AP would be.
    Not gonna work. My krowaz wont be int bonus.

Stacking int in your actual character stat points does not increase ap. So go stat normally for krowaz (hp of course -.-).

Yeah things like changin ib for glass is always going to give you a little boost. You have to remember though your not going to be a 2 hitting machine, regardless if your 2h or 1h. 1h your survival rate just goes up 100000%.

Furiouse, bryan made a perfect example of how effective 1h bps can be.
    BryanThePaladin [UNFINISHED] - YouTube

That was also way before int applied to 1h ap, so hes stackin a str set. Being hes alot less tank than what he could have been with the new ap calc, i also cant imagine his ap was ridiculously high, probably more around the same as a decent geared leo wearin 1h int bp

Ap would be more btw mayflower.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Stacking int in your actual character stat points does not increase ap. So go stat normally for krowaz (hp of course -.-).

Yeah things like changin ib for glass is always going to give you a little boost. You have to remember though your not going to be a 2 hitting machine, regardless if your 2h or 1h. 1h your survival rate just goes up 100000%.

Furiouse, bryan made a perfect example of how effective 1h bps can be.
    BryanThePaladin [UNFINISHED] - YouTube

That was also way before int applied to 1h ap, so hes stackin a str set. Being hes alot less tank than what he could have been with the new ap calc, i also cant imagine his ap was ridiculously high, probably more around the same as a decent geared leo wearin 1h int bp

Ap would be more btw mayflower.
    any one can play one handed bp over geared bro.

Being that the topic creators gear is pretty good, i think my advice is pretty much accurate although playstyle is always different with every individual player.
    Now stop trying to troll me for post counts and input some useful information before i handle you.

I do know of a BP who hit 1.9k on C-West with a leo 8 btw mayflower if thats any help.

Depending on your lvl, you will have around 1.1k ap with +7 Leonard. Doing ok or not with that build will depend about how you play it mostly. But be ready to be ganged. Having an iron belt in backup won't hurt.

I had 1k with a lycaon 7 on an 80 ... 1.1k with a smite 8 rev on a 59 with 2 chit 7s+int bonus. I would imagine 80 with a leo7/8 should well exceed that.

Heard from priests in my clan that Int gives some ap now on priests, but not nearly what str accessories give, so you don't want to replace int accessories with str accessories, so much as now make use of uniques that have int on them. Dual Golden earrings+3 are not going to give more ap than dual Opal Ears+3. So don't put int on armor, would be a huge waste. Int accessories are so freaking cheap.

nope, not for 1 handers. Int only increases ap with a 1h, doesnt apply to 2hers. Imagine if int gave the same ap as str stacked for 1h. Priests runnin around 13k hp 1.4k ac and 2-3k ap. C'mon now use your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I had 1k with a lycaon 7 on an 80 ... 1.1k with a smite 8 rev on a 59 with 2 chit 7s+int bonus. I would imagine 80 with a leo7/8 should well exceed that.
    Well no, it won't. A lvl 82 priest with 255 int stats and no other int bonus uniques/armors has 1468 ap with a Leonard +7. At 82, 1 int stat point gives almost 5 ap. If he uses 188 int build, you have to subtract 335 ap of 1468. So 1.1k ap sounds right depending on his lvl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast