Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New attack power calculation/ and advice.

This is a discussion on New attack power calculation/ and advice. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I guess i'm leaning toward two hand. and carrying a leonard. based on the low ap int gives....
Page: 2

Banned for scamming.

I guess i'm leaning toward two hand. and carrying a leonard.
    based on the low ap int gives.

You choice, not sure if the dudes calculations seem right though.
    Doesn't make sense as to why an 80 with a lycaon has 1k, and a 59 with stacked int could reach 1.1 and you could barely reach 1500... You are booked correct?

1468 ap is not calculated, this is exactly what I get on my character. And yes, it is booked.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Millenium View Post
    Well no, it won't. A lvl 82 priest with 255 int stats and no other int bonus uniques/armors has 1468 ap with a Leonard +7. At 82, 1 int stat point gives almost 5 ap. If he uses 188 int build, you have to subtract 335 ap of 1468. So 1.1k ap sounds right depending on his lvl.
    Though you forgot to mention , this was calculated whitout book on and gain ( 30str ).. So he should have around 2.3k AP

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Though you forgot to mention , this was calculated whitout book on and gain ( 30str ).. So he should have around 2.3k AP
    My bad, calcul was shit lmfao. Would be around 1800, totally forgot book was 50% ...

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    As I said before this is with book. Gain does +30 str witch it doesnt help here because only int boost priest 1h mace damage. And once again, 1468 is not a calculated ap, this is what I actually get on my character.

72 /Smite +6/ 1.2kap, your char is either bugged or your doing something wrong.

I know as fact you can stack up to 1.7++ with a leo 7 at 80

I also compared with other 1h bp's and we had all similar ap so if I'm bugged, I'm not alone. Ofc you can get better ap with int items to boost up the ap but in this case, I took em out to show the most basic ap as possible because Mayflower has no uniques with int bonus. With the right uniques and a Leo +8, I could get over 2k ap easily.

Thats the point i was trying to convey.

Mayflower's question was how much ap he will get with 188 int base stats and no extra int bonus items witch is around 1.1k ap in this case.

Il just clear this one up real quick. Base int, gives practically no ap bonus compared to uniques. I know plenty of 1h bps with 1800 ap due to uniques.

Your 1500 would be coming due to probably your krowaz set + the ap of the leo. At 80 i think my EUKO priest would hit 1400 with a smite 7 and nothing stacked stacked only enough for chit 7s and no int bonus from uniques.

1800++ is a breeze with a 1h and decent int uniques.

I do beleive the OP asked for gear tips aswell, unless he just wants to know what his ap would be with STR uniques which is irrelevent concerning a 1h.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12