New BP -> Diez -> Need suggestions

This is a discussion on New BP -> Diez -> Need suggestions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey all, I'm starting a BP on diez and was wondering if I could get some help with gear etc.. ...
Page: 1

Default New BP -> Diez -> Need suggestions

Hey all, I'm starting a BP on diez and was wondering if I could get some help with gear etc.. Mainly going to be XP for now at least until 70s..

Right now currently have
    +8/15 STR and HP set.
    Old WP
    Old EP
    Old WE x2 (Going to switch to old PE)
    Old Roc x2
    II +7 (Upgrading to HB+7 or 8 depending on price)

I'm not TOO worried about gear right now, however I could use some advice on stat setup

I won't have +9 armors for a while so 76 int is fine..

What should my STR / HP stats be, if my main focus will be leveling. Should I just go full STR, then eventually restat?

Item suggestions would also be helpful for future upgrades.

Banned

use hp papers if u don't want to be 1 hit kill!
    Last edited by lMrNastyl; 02-27-2011 at 07:25 AM.

for 70+ zone in diez u would probably need like 1k + usd better gear in order to compete with the beasts.even in dcz with those items u will be food for em.try other server,a newer one.

I don't want a new server.. and eventually i'll be able to invest 1k+ USD into my character if I wanted to.. slowly but one item at a time.. I'm not worried about that right now

if you're going to exp , then make a focus on ur hp , 255 str + str set , also keep ur we's instead of pe's , cus if u exp ata paramun or brahman u'd get stunned easly (you'll need resistainces), anyways, i dont think that you're going to exp at cz with that lvl and gear so...if you gonna stay as paper bp then get some OLD rare weap defenses they help alot ;o.

btw hb+7>ii+8 if you're going to pk , to kill mobs ii+8>hb+7