Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

New to BP, paper vs fp ? Ardream

This is a discussion on New to BP, paper vs fp ? Ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; On CWest. Would you go paper+9 str or fp+9 str for Adream BP? With iron set, dual roc+2, we+2, HB+8? ...
Page: 1

Default New to BP, paper vs fp ? Ardream

On CWest. Would you go paper+9 str or fp+9 str for Adream BP? With iron set, dual roc+2, we+2, HB+8? Or go sin? haha

O_o Senior Member

Warrior with same items

Or sin if you know how to play

Got bored with warrior and INT priest :/

O_o Senior Member

Ardream bp sux no matter what's your budget and if you play scrolled 24/7, ask MushtMan

lol good to know thanks

if you really badly wanna play bp you should try out rlb because then atleast you have judgment, and since theres no krowaz or cursed weapons there you can get away with wearing paper+9 as long as your accessories are ok.
    LambOfGod likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

worng.
    @MyDestiny , ofc its depends about his budget..
    If he had full +3 bp and fabircs+8/9 he could rape every guy in ardream -->I have tried that so im sure about what I saying here.

@spires999 , basically the dmg that priests making in ardream is normal dmg , with the items he talknig about he should hit rogue with torment for about 500~600dmg which means if he attack full dbuffed rogue he should kill him in 3~4hits.
    He just have to get lots of DD cuz there is toooooooo many rogues in ardream and its gonna be kinda hard for him to play without DD as BP , especially in ardream.

---
    but with my opinion , if you going for cz with those items you can have decent warrior that making pretty good dmg to people , playing BP in cz wont work for you nowdays cuz there is toomany geared people that gonna hit you for insane dmgs with full dbuffed.

which is why i told him to try out rlb - which i think is the only zone paper BP can compete in.

In adream normal damage isnt good when you are sacrificing ALOT of hp and defense to just hit what a equally geared warrior will hit. and a duffed bp is 1 hit to most rogues there (especially if you dont have DD and a shield on) ... and btw 3-4 hits to take down a DBUFFED rogue is NOT good.

Ive played adream bp and i dont think its worth it, but i do agree that you can make a decently geared warrior with those items. if warrior isnt your thing you can always stick to bp and test it for yourself

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    worng.
    @MyDestiny , ofc its depends about his budget..
    If he had full +3 bp and fabircs+8/9 he could rape every guy in ardream -->I have tried that so im sure about what I saying here.

@spires999 , basically the dmg that priests making in ardream is normal dmg , with the items he talknig about he should hit rogue with torment for about 500~600dmg which means if he attack full dbuffed rogue he should kill him in 3~4hits.
    He just have to get lots of DD cuz there is toooooooo many rogues in ardream and its gonna be kinda hard for him to play without DD as BP , especially in ardream.

---
    but with my opinion , if you going for cz with those items you can have decent warrior that making pretty good dmg to people , playing BP in cz wont work for you nowdays cuz there is toomany geared people that gonna hit you for insane dmgs with full dbuffed.
    Like I said, ask MushtMan, he had crazy geared BP and when there were more then 2 ppl on him he couldn't remove his DS and had to play as supporter, and yet it couldn't help him much..

Bp is no longer good in USKO beside rlb, which is dead in c west

Quote Originally Posted by spires999 View Post
    if you really badly wanna play bp you should try out rlb because then atleast you have judgment, and since theres no krowaz or cursed weapons there you can get away with wearing paper+9 as long as your accessories are ok.
    like I said, rlb in c west is dead

I wouldn't bother going for warrior, kinda lame running around and asking ppl to cure you. With such items I would definately go for sin dude, could be fun!

Yea i think rlb is getting better, but only certain times of the day there are people there so if you do decide to go rlb, then you should make a dcz warrior or something so you have something to play in the time rlb is dead

You should do bp in rlb or go sin for ardream (or just warrior in ardream, works fine..)

Rlb bp is quite fun even if you got FP you'd be able to kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFist View Post
    On CWest. Would you go paper+9 str or fp+9 str for Adream BP? With iron set, dual roc+2, we+2, HB+8? Or go sin? haha
    FP+9 in ardream? Is that a joke or ur just trying to get 50 postS? Sorry but u cant wear FPs and wield HB+8 at the same time at that level.. not enough stat points.

Yes I realize you can't have fp and HB+8 in Ardream. The original question was fp vs paper. Paper+9 and hb+8 is doable if I have fp+9 I'd have to use something else. Is this your way of getting your 50th post?

Nah, check my reg date. If I wanted to get 50 posts, I would do so a long time ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast