Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW BUILDS COMING ?

This is a discussion on NEW BUILDS COMING ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Î hear now many thinks about the new armors: But nobody could explain or show me the exact differenz: If ...
Page: 1

Î hear now many thinks about the new armors:

But nobody could explain or show me the exact differenz:

If you have full set of this armor you get extra bonus ? If yes which kind ?

Set of trial = Set of chitin which one is better then?

Dragon flight armour is only like normal armour where it gives one bonus

When you have all 5 pieces of dragon flight you get a seperate bonus

i.e - 4 dragon flights str you'd have 4 part str
    With 5 dragon flights you'd have 5 part str and the bonus (such as 45 resists and 1k hp)

Dragon flight armour is only like normal armour where it gives one bonus

When you have all 5 pieces of dragon flight you get a seperate bonus

i.e - 4 dragon flights str you'd have 4 part str
    With 5 dragon flights you'd have 5 part str and the bonus (such as 45 resists and 1k hp)[/b]
    MY question is = with this bonuses from 1k HP and RESSISTENS isnt it in future usefull to try this armor out?

in the past for a intpriest is was really interessant to use chitin for also a high HP bar!

But now you can have deff like shellset and also a high HP wiht additional RESSISTS!

I think it great! would be only interested to know how much of extrabonus you get for +7 or +8 set!
    Then you can calculate which is usefuller.

Can anyone post infos about the bonus if possible? i would make then a calculation

MY question is = with this bonuses from 1k HP and RESSISTENS isnt it in future usefull to try this armor out?

in the past for a intpriest is was really interessant to use chitin for also a high HP bar!

But now you can have deff like shellset and also a high HP wiht additional RESSISTS!

I think it great! would be only interested to know how much of extrabonus you get for +7 or +8 set!
    Then you can calculate which is usefuller.

Can anyone post infos about the bonus if possible? i would make then a calculation[/b]
    There is no need
    Dragon flight is better end of story - only problem is getting it. It's going to be VERY hard to make, probs more luckier from medals

I'll try and find you a screenshot I had when I had a beta mage with Rons+8 gaunts

Couldn't find many without looking further but here's a couple

Below the MP / INT requirements is the bonuses you get for 2 pieces of armour

Below the MP / INT rqeuirements is the bonuses you get for a full set. Not including the bonus you already have added to item

angelsdream

Couldn't find many without looking further but here's a couple

Below the MP / INT requirements is the bonuses you get for 2 pieces of armour

Below the MP / INT rqeuirements is the bonuses you get for a full set. Not including the bonus you already have added to item [/b]

on the 1st screen the guy has only 2 parts and there are bonus.

Its now exactly like in WOW ? from 2 parts of the same armor u start getting bonus and bonus increase with the number of part you do have ?

Btw I really doubt builds will change looking at the price of those armors... + they really start being good at +7...

Thanks for SS

Did the priest armors have the same bonus like the warrior/mage/rouge armor?

yep it think new armor > chitins

which a set +8 you a great AC/RESS/HP

BUYING SET+8 pm me offer :lol:

mdeac48

Thems some good stuff.

If a mage gets 250 hp, 750mp, 15 Health, 10 Magic power, 25 extra ac, and extra 30 resists to all, then I'd expect a priest set to give you mostly the same, but with a Intelligence bonus instead of the magic power (and similar dex and str for rouges and warriors).

A lvl 80 priest, naked, would have to be stated at 106 str, 188 int, and 173 hp to wear at +7. If you had all 5 parts at +7/12hp you'd end up with and extra 75 hp points. You gain ~17.5 hp each hp point at lvl 80 (according to KoK anyways), so it would be about an extra 1313 points. Which would give the priest 4411hp with only armor on.

The armor itself at +7 will give 467 ac. A 80 priest stated as above would have 153 base ac, so with a full 5 set of +7, the ac without jewelry or buffs or weapons or shields should be about, 645.

The priest would also have 44 base resists, and would have 74 resists before any jewelry or shield or weapon.

Throw in a lycoan +6, cs +6, an iron set, and some good rings and earrings, and you have yourself a tank of the highest proportion.

i mustsay that willbe to unbalanced!!!!

Im a lvl 80priest (in 2 week)

Have dual lilie+1 rol+1 lb+1 GB+0 In+0

If i couldt get a +7 set

I could tank like hell amk!!! impossible to kill me without Full party/full duffed

Banned Senior Member

Getting a fulls et of +7/8 of the armor isn't going to be an easy task, unless people already donated millions of their own NP to get a chance to get an armor piece for the class, and have it not explode going to +7

Exactly - unless you get them from medals the dragon flight armours are bloody hard to get lol

sure hard but not impossible.

It must be hard! If everyone have it , its nothink spezial anymore

tommyleonghk

yeah...will be ownage to get a hold of a set

better AC overall and more bonuses from the armor set...

its a good thing they made it fuking hard to get if not ...it'll be no difference then playing private servers and some of usko servers are already like private servers...

my friend has +4 robe... makes it +6... sells.. :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I would love to own a +7 set of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast