Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By razor

New To CARNAC WEST

This is a discussion on New To CARNAC WEST within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys I recently started playing KO again im planing to play a ardream sin and i have 45 gb's ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default New To CARNAC WEST

Hey guys I recently started playing KO again im planing to play a ardream sin and i have 45 gb's what should i get?

Not another one of these topics, try searching next time.

Moved.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Not another one of these topics, try searching next time.

Moved.
    Yea but prices have been changed i dont know what anything is worth thats why I need help.

Little archer Senior Member

Tough choice, let's start by saying that rogue - assassin is one of my favorite classes and as such we must treat it with respect. Starting first we have to make sure that you're good at it, I hope you are. Now about the items let me tell you that 45 gbs will get you nothing too fancy, remember how the economy is nowadays in c-west and how item mimicking is all the rage in moradon city, don't get disappointed though, as long as there are worse players than you, you will be able to rack up easily those valuable NP's and hopefully make a name for yourself in little to no time at all. Anyway let's get down to business, so you are a sin right? and you want daggers so lets make sure you get a good pair. I would say that Shard+8 with 80 in poison is the best you can get atm; cheap, elegant and good bonuses to top it off it's all poison damage which will allow you to synchronize better your damage output with your assassin build. Don't expect however much critical hits if any because it's just a normal item. you need uniques for that. for the off hand I would recommend a dark vane for the ridiculous lightning stunning rate but a +7 won't cut it and a +8 is way out of your budget if you want to get good stats all around so to make you a powerhouse get another shard+8 or +6 rebirth to stack that poison up racking up an unbelievable amount of DoT (they sync with each other), this leaves you with a lot of breathing room to retreat with no problem while that DoT makes short work of them even while disengaging. Since these two daggers won't crit at all get good uniques to make up for that, double rogue earring for the crit and stats, one ring of magic for the shielding and the other ring with the highest amount of dexterity you can find. elf ring comes to mind but having only 1 and no elf earrings is kinda not optimal because you miss out on the set bonuses... but get it anyway, its ardream after all you only need a lot of power dont worry too much about anything else (armor, magic resistance, blinds, DoT) because your job is just to pop out and kill them in 1-2 hits (or 3 because of the lack of crits, even with dual RE its still a little low but your budget wont reach for more). Normally i would get a glass belt for the reflection but as i said before you need the damage. so get an elf belt to at least get a 2/5 set and valuable attack bonus along with it. for pendant it really is up to you, don't need the refreshing from elemental pendant and you're not a warrior nor a priest and sadly this game lacked enough brains to put up a rogue pendant so for now just go with a replacement, since its the last piece of gear go insane on this one. I think iron necklace is the most expensive but it gives no dexterity, critical, poison or anything at all. rather useless on this full attack build if you ask me... well, that will be your homework. im sure after this read you'll have more or less an idea on what's next. oh and remember HD red potions because on a zone with so little damage values (excluding you) they are rather OP. spend the leftovers on stacking ibex potions. you know what to do next, go out and kill them all. good luck out there
    MrRapist likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Tough choice, let's start by saying that rogue - assassin is one of my favorite classes and as such we must treat it with respect. Starting first we have to make sure that you're good at it, I hope you are. Now about the items let me tell you that 45 gbs will get you nothing too fancy, remember how the economy is nowadays in c-west and how item mimicking is all the rage in moradon city, don't get disappointed though, as long as there are worse players than you, you will be able to rack up easily those valuable NP's and hopefully make a name for yourself in little to no time at all. Anyway let's get down to business, so you are a sin right? and you want daggers so lets make sure you get a good pair. I would say that Shard+8 with 80 in poison is the best you can get atm; cheap, elegant and good bonuses to top it off it's all poison damage which will allow you to synchronize better your damage output with your assassin build. Don't expect however much critical hits if any because it's just a normal item. you need uniques for that. for the off hand I would recommend a dark vane for the ridiculous lightning stunning rate but a +7 won't cut it and a +8 is way out of your budget if you want to get good stats all around so to make you a powerhouse get another shard+8 or +6 rebirth to stack that poison up racking up an unbelievable amount of DoT (they sync with each other), this leaves you with a lot of breathing room to retreat with no problem while that DoT makes short work of them even while disengaging. Since these two daggers won't crit at all get good uniques to make up for that, double rogue earring for the crit and stats, one ring of magic for the shielding and the other ring with the highest amount of dexterity you can find. elf ring comes to mind but having only 1 and no elf earrings is kinda not optimal because you miss out on the set bonuses... but get it anyway, its ardream after all you only need a lot of power dont worry too much about anything else (armor, magic resistance, blinds, DoT) because your job is just to pop out and kill them in 1-2 hits (or 3 because of the lack of crits, even with dual RE its still a little low but your budget wont reach for more). Normally i would get a glass belt for the reflection but as i said before you need the damage. so get an elf belt to at least get a 2/5 set and valuable attack bonus along with it. for pendant it really is up to you, don't need the refreshing from elemental pendant and you're not a warrior nor a priest and sadly this game lacked enough brains to put up a rogue pendant so for now just go with a replacement, since its the last piece of gear go insane on this one. I think iron necklace is the most expensive but it gives no dexterity, critical, poison or anything at all. rather useless on this full attack build if you ask me... well, that will be your homework. im sure after this read you'll have more or less an idea on what's next. oh and remember HD red potions because on a zone with so little damage values (excluding you) they are rather OP. spend the leftovers on stacking ibex potions. you know what to do next, go out and kill them all. good luck out there
    Oh wow Thanks alot I was planning to go all attack as well of course i will buy more gb's later on but right now i have to cope with what i have.. Again Thank you, much appreciated.

I was referring to posting in General Chat.

Have fun & wish you luck with Carnac West!

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    I was referring to posting in General Chat.

Have fun & wish you luck with Carnac West!
    Oh I see.
    Well thanks!

just to mention, you gonna be 2 hitted in carnac west, instead of 2 hitting others with that kinda gear.

I would MOST DEFINITELY spend a little and get an Iron Belt instead of elf belt. also, i would normally recommend the warrior pendant for a rogue, but since you are going for full atk power, PP is pretty affordable and gived 10dex bonus

u really put sometime in this post lol..Can u do my homework for me.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

You are getting better and better at BS :-)

+8 Fp set, Shard +8 chd +7 and old uniqs would be best choice for you i think

Simple Shard +8,Chd +7, +8 fp set and old Uniqs the best u can do with that

dual shard8s and olds and +7/8 chitin w/e you can afford