New DCZ Sin

This is a discussion on New DCZ Sin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So I need some help for cwest gearing. Currently have Chitin +7/12 Dual cleaver +8 Quest accessories. I have about ...
Page: 1

So I need some help for cwest gearing.
    Currently have

Chitin +7/12
    Dual cleaver +8
    Quest accessories.

I have about 400mil to spend right now, and am curious as to what I should do with accessories.
    I could buy a PP for 100m, or a WP for 300m, but WP leaves me with little money.
    RE are 150m, but not really worth it.

Suggestions?

get a WP. which are not 300m you can find them for 250-275m and then get a +12 dex belt. this belt will boost your ap. the WP will boost everything, especially your mana.

atm you should have 1588 hp unbuffed, 1968 mana and 999 ap with wolf if your lvl 59. replacing your quest belt with dex one will bring your mana down to roughly 1920 and your WP will bring it back up to around 2180ish. with the extra 13 dex you will have 1040ish ap. hp will be roughly 3050.

you will prob have like 100m left after those 2 things..you could either upgrade and try to make some money..or just save it for pot money.