new int priest dmg info -

This is a discussion on new int priest dmg info - within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i would like to know if an int bp with krovaz armor on and 1hand hammer like mean leonard+7 do ...
Page: 1

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Default new int priest dmg info -

i would like to know if an int bp with krovaz armor on and 1hand hammer like mean leonard+7 do decent dmg nowadays.
    I've readen few posts around but couldn't get it: int stat influence the dmg done with 1hand hammers? or int jewels pumps the ap more than int stats?
    And what about the combo mean leonard+lupus hammer(i guess it's the lupus ..can't remember atm) that gives 26int bonus +many other stats..? is the dmg still influenced by int in this case too?

Few numbers examples would good to know too ...4example...i mean..."i'm 80 and i do an average 500 dmg..." smthing like that...

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

with priest maces only int bonuses on items give ap.. i'll have to double check on that as i just started to build an int priest, i'll post the results later.

When I was playing int priest on USKO Cwest I had smite hammer+8 with +7 krowaz (188 int). I had approximately 1100ap with book which means you actually wont deal much damage on people unless they are weak lvls/geared. However I still managed to get kills (by Helis) now and then especially while ksing other melees. I'd say you wont get more ap by putting weapon on offhand. Good ways to boost your current ap are 1) switching between high int bonus- and your main accesories 2) redistribute more points to your int but note that this will cut your current hp/ac.

Putting on lupus will boost your ap only because of the int bonus. But then you will be squishy because lack of sheild.

i had the following items;
    Sh+9
    Ce+3
    WSE+3
    Glass+3
    Rof+1
    roc+3
    In+1

with book, and int scroll and 200 int stat(i was lvl 81) i had 1700 ap. I was aiming for 2k mark but i decided to give up on this build and bring my warrior back to life.

I was hitting priests with torment on average for 450-600
    Rogues/mages with torment on average 600-800.
    And warriror about 450..

BUT, on bosses. i was only hitting 100-150 less dmg then my warrior was with 4k ap. (deva/eslant/chaos stone type of boss)

Even managed to get warder once

To achieve that 2k ap, would have needed dual rof3's and a mean leonard 8/9 . Used full hp armors. Still had 10-11k hp with undy, and had almost 1600 ac with 350 ac scroll.

Basically, you will always be a tank/support priest, but it really helps take out priest/boss when u can jump on the target with your warriors. Somtimes all you need is that extra 450 dmg + combo.

Oh, and i also noticed, as a priest attacking another priest, you seem to cancel skill's more frequently.

Hope this helps^^

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i was just cleaning my inn when i saw few Trols/ and Royal armor for priests. they looked like chitins, but less ac than normal ones...
    The cool part is few of them got hp, resists, and int bonus too...so i just tried to equip them..and hell that int bonus on that armor pumped my ap.
    Dunno if INT stat on "Normal upgraded" armor will work..but would be intriguing..

done my 1st 70+bdw too,...atm got just judgment ,a smite+7 and few old uniques with int ...i did around 300-350+ dmg on maliced sins.Can't remember my ap but it was almost 1k.

Deffo nothing great but LOL being rounded by all enemies that can't kill ya cuz of your gab + friedly-heal,while u keep spamming judgement and duff on them..and time to time a friendly-sin of yours comes in and spike-trust them almost till death and then u do the last winning hit (270dmg or so)... it is priceless.

btw what does exactly do mean's leaonard curse?

Mean Leonard's curse is blindness. It is the only one with a 5% chance of effect and it blinds them for 3 seconds(not sure of duration).