diez dcz archer

This is a discussion on diez dcz archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok I havent played on diez since my orignal account got hacked (3 years ago) Back then Dies had some ...
Page: 1

jpo183

Ok I havent played on diez since my orignal account got hacked (3 years ago)

Back then Dies had some seriously nice gear rolling around. +2 PP were a norm, +1 irmirs were a achivable gear, etc...

My question is now I have about 16 gbs and I am builing my archer again.

What gear is considered basic everyone is rolling with, what is above average and what is like the beez kneez?

I used to rock +8 chitin , +8 IB, +16 dex earings, +2 PP, rol and +1 irmir, and +2 belt of life

What should I be looking for now? I have about 16 gbs

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

16gb wont work in DIEZ at all - you`ll need more but as one what you gonna get - wll i reccomend dual ELF rings+2/3 dual SE+3 or 18/4 dex earrings PP+3 with ELF belt+3 - ofc with FP+9 or chitin+8 for the ac and as for weapon IB+8/9

knightned

16gb wont work in DIEZ at all - you`ll need more but as one what you gonna get - wll i reccomend dual ELF rings+2/3 dual SE+3 or 18/4 dex earrings PP+3 with ELF belt+3 - ofc with FP+9 or chitin+8 for the ac and as for weapon IB+8/9[/b]
    That's a little over 16GBs.

xstep

That's a little over 16GBs.[/b]
    thats much over 100 gb :P , with 16 gb if prizes are around or same as on girakon, u can buy chitin set +7, helenid +7, dual kekury +1. dual +9 earrings, pp+0, judi belt +0

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

lol guys - i said 16gbs wont work in Diez since its the 2nd older server in game - so what i meant is get the +0 and work your way to +3 - cuz +0 wont work nor +7 :S - if you guys ever played an older server :S