Basic of all basic questions

This is a discussion on Basic of all basic questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Played a mage for 3+ years, never any other character. Started a priest, for now, slave buffer, but want to ...
Page: 1

pthawaii

Played a mage for 3+ years, never any other character. Started a priest, for now, slave buffer, but want to be able to go to bdw later. So, INT buffer, where do I put stat points?

For now, I put all into buff, and rest in skill for skills.

Stats I see STR and INT highlighted. Put into INT and HP? For now, I just want the priest to survive, not attack, just sit and buff as a slave. But when I get bored, I wouldn't mind putting on some armors and playing buffer/healer.

Thanks!

NeronDomitius

you will probably get chitin gear after some time, for that u need i think 104 str and 174 int (for +8 ) or 102 str and 172 int for +7. when you get those stats, then all remaining stat points you have, put in hp. ofc, your armor needs to be with hp bonus.

Depends on ur build... you have to put enought int for the armor and enought str for shield and mace and the rest into hp

Shawntay

Depends on ur build... you have to put enought int for the armor and enought str for shield and mace and the rest into hp[/b]
    I agree with him ... if you play on a server that has FP weapon def armor I would go with FP+7/8 build ... dump enoughtinto INT and STR for armor and then enough STR for shield cause you don't need STR for mace ... after that dump rest into HP .

If you on a server that dosen't I would go Chitin+7/8 build and get Chitin weapon def armor +7/8 and dump enough stat points into each INT, STR and HP .

For skills dump into BUFF then put extra into HEAL .

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

you know you could always check in KoK under items guide>Priest Armor.. id say go for Chitin+7/+8 since your a new Priest 102/104Str 172/174 Int Rest in HP i Suggested Chitin cuz you can have weapon def for the newer servers - as for FP+8/+9(cuz +7 is noobish) 101/103Str 158/160Int rest in HP << i like FP bulid cuz you`ll have around 12 stats points to put in HP which gonna boost your HP and AC since every stats point +100 in Hp = 1 AC so imp that wll cover up the AC loss from going FP not Chitin