New Staff Effects

This is a discussion on New Staff Effects within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Would someone clarify what the effects of these staffs are? KOL's description really sucks. Also was wondering if there are ...
Page: 1

Default New Staff Effects

Would someone clarify what the effects of these staffs are? KOL's description really sucks. Also was wondering if there are any other effects not listed?

1) Undefeatable Fulitol
    Description: Cannot use against the ones to be summoned.
    Spell Effect: No Recall effect
    Duration: 5 seconds
    You can't be TPed for 5 seconds right?

2) Aztec Gold Fulitol
    Description: You become Undead. Increasing Defense by 30%, prevents the use of Potions, and receives an attack on your heel.
    Duration: 7 seconds
    Defense set to 130% of original
    When you try to use potions or get healed does this actually remove hit points?
    What is an attack on your heel?

3) Kaul Fulitol
    Description: Transform into Kaul! Prevents you from returning to the Village or attacking, but increases Defense by 500.
    Transform Duration: 3 seconds
    This is waaaay more than 3 seconds right?

Thanks in advance

Banned

1) Correct
    2) Yes you can kill yourself from potting
    3) Not sure if it's longer then 3 seconds but i don't think so, it is in moradon though i believe...will last forever or until your killed.

Quote Originally Posted by toyteck2001 View Post
    Would someone clarify what the effects of these staffs are? KOL's description really sucks. Also was wondering if there are any other effects not listed?

1) Undefeatable Fulitol

2) Aztec Gold Fulitol
    Description: You become Undead. Increasing Defense by 30%, prevents the use of Potions, and receives an attack on your heel.

3) Kaul Fulitol
    Description: Transform into Kaul! Prevents you from returning to the Village or attacking, but increases Defense by 500.

Thanks in advance
    The Kaul one is like 3 seconds when you pking in war or cz but for csw and ed its bugged so the guy stays a kaul until he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by toyteck2001 View Post

1) Undefeatable Fulitol

2) Aztec Gold Fulitol

3) Kaul Fulitol

Thanks in advance
    Aztec - 2k dmg each heal, include minor

Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    The Kaul one is like 3 seconds when you pking in war or cz but for csw and ed its bugged so the guy stays a kaul until he dies.
    In invasion you stay kaul until you die (at least I did). You can`t use skills but after some seconds you can again if you move and use skill right away. Must be funny for a priest to see his party die.

In war itself it never happened to me at all I think so I´m not sure if it even works there, does it?

TayeuleEsti

sometime its bugged... for the kaul... i know its not the kaul but the other day, i was turned into a piggy into ED and i was bugged all ED cuz they were not kiling me ... that sux XD was only able to tp gate and call friend ....

Wow.

I finally figured out what an "attack on your HEEL" is supposed to be. It never made any sense at all until I finally realized its misspelled lol.

Its guess its supposed to be HEAL. So any heal produces the same effect as a weapon attack. I kept trying to figure out what the hell an attack on my foot would have to do with anything.

Another fine example of KOL's outstanding attention to detail :-p.

Description: You become Undead. Increasing Defense by 30%, prevents the use of Potions, and receives an attack on your #%*@!* HEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Aztec - 2k dmg each heal, include minor
    sorry for reopening old topic, my question is: does it still work like this? hp potions hit you for 2k or dont work? does minor healing still hit you for 2k? thanks