Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

new staffs from new expansion

This is a discussion on new staffs from new expansion within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; as an LR mage I dont know what to think. At first , when I saw the nice stats on ...
Page: 3

as an LR mage

I dont know what to think. At first , when I saw the nice stats on an UNDEFEATABLE FAUN +8, I thought these NEW staffs would be bomb. It gave glacier dmg too to my 2nd element(sick) along with higher AP and ELE as other top staffs.
    BUT the new staffs are hard to get a hold of at the start of the expansion, let alone upgrading them right away to +8

EDIT: I just noticed the -70 AC, pretty gay imo.

I think that LR mages with Chaotic+8's, Exceptional Elixir+8's, and Elysium+8's will still be fine after the expansion. Im still curious whether the RONS armor is better than a complete8 set. Is there any new uniques btw(MAGE UNIQUES)

as an LR mage

I dont know what to think. At first , when I saw the nice stats on an UNDEFEATABLE FAUN +8, I thought these NEW staffs would be bomb. It gave glacier dmg too to my 2nd element(sick) along with higher AP and ELE as other top staffs.
    BUT the new staffs are hard to get a hold of at the start of the expansion, let alone upgrading them right away to +8

EDIT: I just noticed the -70 AC, pretty gay imo.

I think that LR mages with Chaotic+8's, Exceptional Elixir+8's, and Elysium+8's will still be fine after the expansion. Im still curious whether the RONS armor is better than a complete8 set. Is there any new uniques btw(MAGE UNIQUES)[/b]
    Arnt all the new armours same AC? Just they give a set bonus, like if you own whole set you gain +250 hp +250 mana or somthin like that. I thought i saw a SS of +8 new warrior shell and it was 184 AC.

wawh

a party paper mages, fully mp decked out rest hp and those fire staffs that just rape loads of people

who cares about defense when you have that much attack power

a party paper mages, fully mp decked out rest hp and those fire staffs that just rape loads of people

who cares about defense when you have that much attack power [/b]
    at lvl 82 you can have full mp hb +8 and full complete +8 , why would you go paper if you can get this build?

at lvl 82 you can have full mp hb +8 and full complete +8 , why would you go paper if you can get this build?[/b]
    because dumb arses still think paper mages are hard hitters

INT mage hardest hitting class of all

Banned

I just wanted to add this little bit about the AC loss. My AC valks ran out yesterday, so i lost 50 AC, didn't really see any difference.

If i just get AC valks when I get the staff, i'll only lose 20 AC.

Anotgher point i wanted to make was, a few of you said "paper mages get hard enough as it is", but mages that would use these staffs woulnd't be the tanks, they'd be the damage dealers.

Banned

because dumb arses still think paper mages are hard hitters

INT mage hardest hitting class of all[/b]

Not necessarily true dude. If a mage builds to they're Int(to they're staff) and stacks MP, cardboard fire mages definatly hit hardest with skills. WOE for instance. Blading is a different matter. But this new staff has no INt req, so cardboard/paper mages could potentially hit REALLY FUHKING hard with these, because they woulnd't need to put any points into int, and could therefore put all points into MP. Because they generally use staffs with low AP (lycoan/wood) etc., this could be an opportunity to be DAMAGE dealers for sure.

wawh

at lvl 82 you can have full mp hb +8 and full complete +8 , why would you go paper if you can get this build?[/b]
    less expensive?
    not everyone has the money nor time to buy completes +8 and hellblood +8...

but im talking about this staff... if you dont need int to wear it, why have it then...
    towers dont rely on defense when they're attacking you... have more hp

but that makes this built only good nova towning and pwning some low hp people

edit: like i said puggy, not everyone is rich enough to buy int gear

less expensive?

but im talking about this staff... if you dont need int to wear it, why have it then...

edit: like i said puggy, not everyone is rich enough to buy int gear[/b]
    how much will this staff cost at +7?
    rather save for completes and hb+8 then this

less expensive?

edit: like i said puggy, not everyone is rich enough to buy int gear[/b]

Lol like townnova is the only thing a mage can do.
    And i prefer 7k mana 5.5Khp 1.2K ac above 3K mana 8k hp and 800 ac by far.

startrizerg

whats with the paper class hitting hard ^^ after 75 +
    int mage = with new staff + 240 - 255mp
    paper mage = with new staff + 255mp
    cardborad mage = with new staff + 255 mp damage of all 3 class be around same now if they use this staff .

only difference be .
    int mage = more def more mana okie hp
    cardborad = balance baba's
    paper = less def less mana more hp ^^

pathos glove =20 def , grypan set = 50 def , enchant = 30 def total 100 extra def . i dont think if i dont have these will make any huge difference that i start to die way easyly if i get +7 /+8 new staff ever i could just use armor enchant sc more offen then normal everything good about it def will be balanced here and there .

only funny thing gonna be price of new staff and how many of them make it to +8's on each server .

Both mages hit the same ... why ?

Lvl 83 - paper mage 255 mp. INT mage 255 mp
    Staff ap is the same
    Assuming items are the same no differene here

Personally, I'd choose INT why. Possibly double the mana pool, ability to use armours with higher ac so can sacrifice it and you'll get more wep defence armours on newer servers.

Even completes+7 would be fine for this build. You'd gain more ac than paper and lose maybe 500hp

startrizerg

i mean either paper , cardborad ,int all 3 will hit same damage if they have new staff of same + at 75 - 83 lvl only difference maker in damage will be fr ,imir ,shio rings

Ultra_mage_Jano

The staff will be good for dlw and bdw, for 70+ indeed there are other, better possibilities.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If I could make a +7 or +8 of this, then I would take it no matter the -70 AC, but that's cause I'm pretty good at surviving, but if it's +6 or lower, then I'd rather use the Hell blood +7 or +8

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast