Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Archer lvl 72 skill

This is a discussion on Archer lvl 72 skill within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; is the archer lvl 72 skill worth unlocking? 72 Blow Arrow While moving, stab an enemy with an arrow to ...
Page: 1

TigerTodd

Angry

is the archer lvl 72 skill worth unlocking?

72 Blow Arrow While moving, stab an enemy with an arrow to inflict 200% damage.

opinions please

enigma69

is the archer lvl 72 skill worth unlocking?
    72 Blow Arrow While moving, stab an enemy with an arrow to inflict 200% damage.

opinions please[/b]
    its pretty useless imo. I did have alot of fun comboing with it though, no cooldown ment you could attack about as fast as a mage can blade

but with around 2200 AP only did like 350-450 dmg >.> just stick with dark persuer

TigerTodd

kk ty

kishtan

IMO blow arrow is the most under rated archer skill. Besides being spammable, you can also minor combo it and the range is suprisingly far. The range is almost half the distance across the arena so you can easily hit warriors, bps, and even sins while staying out of their normal attack ranges. Using blow arrow you can also easily slide most mobs like TW and golems without ever getting hit.

I've seen archers use dark pursuer, counter strike, followed by a well timed styx when their opponent gets close then slide them to death with blow arrow/minor combo.

TigerTodd

hmm interesting.......thanks

1337bOOm

I've seen archers use dark pursuer, counter strike, followed by a well timed styx when their opponent gets close then slide them to death with blow arrow/minor combo.[/b]
    that sounds nice, but ive never seen that.

if youre an archer whos basically all ap, rolls with a party/mob, then i wouldnt say blow arrow is worth it. the skill is "different," but im all for ap and i dont think its worth it.

enigma69

IMO blow arrow is the most under rated archer skill. Besides being spammable, you can also minor combo it and the range is suprisingly far. The range is almost half the distance across the arena so you can easily hit warriors, bps, and even sins while staying out of their normal attack ranges. Using blow arrow you can also easily slide most mobs like TW and golems without ever getting hit.

I've seen archers use dark pursuer, counter strike, followed by a well timed styx when their opponent gets close then slide them to death with blow arrow/minor combo.[/b]
    your full of shit unless there has been some patch i wasnt aware of that changed the range. the range is very minimal from when i used it. you are stabbing people with an arrow....

Just get it because it looks cool. :P

kishtan

your full of shit unless there has been some patch i wasnt aware of that changed the range. the range is very minimal from when i used it. you are stabbing people with an arrow....[/b]

I thought it was bs too. The range with stabbing with an arrow should "in theory" be very short, but hey this is KO remember? I've tried the skill and the range is a lot farther then you think. If you dont believe me, then go to the arena and try it. Its definitely outside of the normal attack range of any melee attacks (including spears).

I'm not suggesting that blow arrow should replace your normal method of attacking, but as far as a skill its not as useless as many people think. It simply gives you another option when fighting. For instance, if you happen to find yourself in a situation where a melee has gotten within their attack range and you find that you can't out pot their damage, instead of sticking with arrow shower and eventually dying you can switch to sliding using blow arrow/minor combo.

For instance, if you happen to find yourself in a situation where a melee has gotten within their attack range and you find that you can't out pot their damage, instead of sticking with arrow shower and eventually dying you can switch to sliding using blow arrow/minor combo.[/b]
    +1 to this, light feet sliding is a bitch to whoever is trying to hit you
    but i dont think the 72 skill can be used from that far away (half the arena) but i've never used it before, only seen it being used on me

enigma69

+1 to this, light feet sliding is a bitch to whoever is trying to hit you
    but i dont think the 72 skill can be used from that far away (half the arena) but i've never used it before, only seen it being used on me[/b]
    but to effectivley slide someone you gotta use your mouse... you cant minor heal and combo the 72 skill at the same time no matter what your set up is unless you have a pedal >.> even with double right click for minor it would b really hard to slide and combo and soul pot...

and the skill damage is just pretty damn low... ima hook up my laptop and check the range on that shit, cuz i think he is exagerating it way too much.

also, why not get the skill??? its not like you can get something else instead..

TigerTodd

well im am a AP whore archer wont be a sin but the cost of the skill itself is what made me wonder if it is worth getting.....@ lvl 72 my archer has 2400Ap i do ok in pk as long as i play like an archer and shoot from afar so to me the skill just seemed useless i have only been playing for 9 months so i consider myself still new to this game (I've never been a sin)

thanks all for your reply's

Banned

tbh i wa susing that skill only when i was exping, its smth like extra 200% dmg, used it always when u goin to moster, so u can use that skill right b4 u get close enough to arrow shower, thats not big deal really, but its smth
    i rarely using it in pk, almost no use there imo

i dunno i always thought this skill would be effective when your having to run away, lets say your in a 2 man party, you have a priest , your geting hit by alot and even with heal you wil eventually die, you run away WHILST using blow arrow the enemy is weakened and then the priest (bp) is attacking uve regained your health, done some damage and the enemy is dead? yeah?

shooting whilst your running has so many advantages.

TigerTodd

i guess i will unlock this skill but from everything said i wont make it a priority thanks again for all your input ppl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast