New to warrior build, getting ready to go lvl 60

This is a discussion on New to warrior build, getting ready to go lvl 60 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Right now I have a Murky+7 and hanguk+7 and am at lvl 59 (on C-W). I will lvl to 60 ...
Page: 1

srzknight7

Right now I have a Murky+7 and hanguk+7 and am at lvl 59 (on C-W). I will lvl to 60 after winning the next bdw (or losing the next 2 lol). I have been told to deal more damage I should get a deep scar or graham+7. I've also heard a impact +7 is good for scream at lvl 62. my only unique right now is a wp. I only want to spend a little money around 60M on a wpn, so I can save for my uniques (i'd like to get a skely belt next).

Just looking for suggestions. Not looking for the strongest build just the most bang for the buck. Should I go impact looking to get a better scream rate at 62? Deep scar to get a better leg cut right now (but spend 2 to 3 time the money)? Graham to get the bonus damage but not really get leg cut or scream benefit but cheapest route? Or should I just keep using the hanguk and save everything for the uniques?

I could also use your input on which order to get the uniques? I'd like to get the skely next, then the rocs, then the we's. Is this recommended? At first I will lvl to 69 and stay there for awhile. Also on the topic of uniques, I am using a wp, the rest is +9 str except one +12str/+1hp earing. Should I keep using these or get the quest stuff till I get the rocs/ we?

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

xstep

first off all, i think that murky +7 and hunguk +7 is best choice if u wanna stay with dual wield, i personally dun like them, and i would go for rappy 8 or HB 7...

wp is good choice for the beggining, skele for next is also good decision, rocs next and wes next also good

so gl with ur warrior

ur weapons are fine. the hanguk is gonna get GG ad GGer as u lvl cuz of the str bonus. work on rocs? rather than skely i would say but thats just my opinion

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I'd stick with the hanguak sword for sure
    no point in spending more money on a worse weapon imo

dont need to worry about the weps, the scream /lc rate is pretty good on them too, from my experience
    a good amount of ur dmg comes from the ele , so dont worry about str too much
    and duals are best for cancelling heals,something almost ever1 ignores

u have a WP,so that keeps ur mana and also hp up
    use the quest rings ,maybe get str ears

next up,get a skele belt , u need those wep defences , to be a better tank
    then roc/foverins and then wes/pes

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

as ppl above me said, keep the duals if u like them

go for dual quest rings till rocs and 1 quest ear, use the +12/+1

for belt go for skelly or maybe string of skulls

personall i would go 1st for rocs then belt

srzknight7

from my experience a good amount of ur dmg comes from the ele , so dont worry about str too much[/b]
    Thats why I'm asking. I've heard all poison elemental damage has been taken out of the game for pvp. I though I might be able to get more bonus damage by buying a different wpn. If the poison on my hanguk is not doing any damage then I would be better off with any 1 of the other 3 wpns I mentioned since they have higher ap and light, glacier, or flame damage. Also I've heard the str doesn't matter till 70+ which will take me awhile to get. I'd rather not spend the money, but If I can pick up 50-75 more damage a hit in pvp for the next 10 lvls it would be worth it.

Can anyone verify this?

I appreciate all the posts and info so far.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

the str and the poison dmg are still ingame, idk who told u that

btw, the str bonus gets better with more lvl, but it does matter since lvl 1

As the others said your weps and wp is good. My opinion is that u have to buy a kekuri belt first. Its extremely cheap and gives u 30ac and 30fire res. Later u can save money for ROCs, diamond reang and earrings like WE etc.

Good luck man!

srzknight7

To take topic in a slightly different direction, I got a question about the skeleton belt. Does the 50% attack actually do anything? ie help with leg cut, scream, and normal combos & attacks, etc... or is it mostly glacier resist, def, and wep def you are paying for?

nm i'll make a new topic so peeps can discuss it on topic.

Maximus2822

i dont know who told u that impact+7s give u better scream rates. i assume the rumour appeared cuz it has lightning dmg and u expect it to stun better, its utter crap.

gigas (1h + 2h) give u better scream rates cuz the dex bonus gives u slightly better accuracy, 1h giga has shit ap tho, either way theyre only worth having at +7 or more

also ur gonna be saving for quite a while if ur aiming for top uniques straight away (i.e skelly belt,rocs), and ur just gonna be stuck with crap uniques until u can afford them...unless ur just really good at farming u might wanna aim for somethin a little lower first, such as sash of sorrows (nice ap/resist) or string of skulls (ok ap/resist/defence/hp bonus) (for belts) and sell them off when u get closer to affording high-end uniques

murky/hanguk combination will get better as u lvl, however not for a while, ive heard some people say that weapons with str bonus are only better at 70+ because the ap is lower than a normal weapon and the str bonus isnt high enough to make a difference at low lvls, i cant support this tho cuz i didnt try those weapons till i was 70+ anyway

also theyre quite expensive weapons, i dunno about ur server but murky7s in my server are ~400m, hanguk7s are ~600+, whereas tota+7s are like 90m and impact+7s are about 70m and still give a decent ap

just a thought