Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warrior weapons

This is a discussion on Warrior weapons within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So im wondering wiich weapon should i use: rappy +11 chaos wiri+8 chaos baal +8 chaos nebiros +11 and hanguk ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default Warrior weapons

So im wondering wiich weapon should i use:
    rappy +11
    chaos wiri+8
    chaos baal +8
    chaos nebiros +11 and hanguk +8

Thx
    atm im using nebi9+hs8
    Last edited by Skiiiii; 02-15-2013 at 08:38 AM.

O_o Senior Member

Raptor will give you crazy AP, but Chaos effect is very helpfull when it goes on.

I'd say if you already got good accesories and good armor, get the Chaos baal.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skiiiii View Post
    chaos nebiros +11 and hanguk +8

i would use that one, like the combo and +9 chaos over +8 chaos :P

well with nebi9/hs8 i got same ap as with rappy9 maybe 20-30 less

O_o Senior Member

But with dual, and 2 diff weapons, its 20% less dmg from each weapon, your DMG wont be that high even that youll have high ap

-.- i got 20-30 less ap than with rappy +9

chaos baal8>chaos wirinom8>raptor9>chaos nebi9 + HS8

two-handed weps for sure, and with chaos even better.

I mean, sure nebi+9 looks fancy, but good looks wont help you in battle lol

depends on your combo . the most important thing is not the damage , for example the wirinom have normal speed and the rappy have very slow speed , in same time the wirinom make a lot more hits than the rappy , in the proper hands the Wiri is much more dangerous because not only do the same or more damage with a good combo also have much chance to activate weapon skill , If your combo is slow, then you better use Rappy, you could not get good advantage of the speed of Wiri.

O_o Senior Member

-.- i got 20-30 less ap than with rappy +9
    You dont get me... Nebirious is a spear, and Hanguk is a sword. Now, if someone has Iron Set, it means that both spear and sword def will effect you, which means 20% less spear DMG and 20% less sword DMG, donnu if it will be 40% together or how it works, but your dmg will be lower

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    depends on your combo . the most important thing is not the damage , for example the wirinom have normal speed and the rappy have very slow speed , in same time the wirinom make a lot more hits than the rappy , in the proper hands the Wiri is much more dangerous because not only do the same or more damage with a good combo also have much chance to activate weapon skill , If your combo is slow, then you better use Rappy, you could not get good advantage of the speed of Wiri.
    Weapon speed is BS, and even if it does matter (which is not) its like 0.001 milliseconds.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You dont get me... Nebirious is a spear, and Hanguk is a sword. Now, if someone has Iron Set, it means that both spear and sword def will effect you, which means 20% less spear DMG and 20% less sword DMG, donnu if it will be 40% together or how it works, but your dmg will be lower

Weapon speed is BS, and even if it does matter (which is not) its like 0.001 milliseconds.
    That's not true, the wiri make many more hits than Rappy (if you have good combo), I've used both, and you can feel the difference. The wirinom has the same speed as the 2-hand weapons (very speed)

yo im hitting guy (with in+ glass +2) for about 70-80 more with nebi9 + hs8 than with rappy9, so still...

O_o Senior Member

yo im hitting guy (with in+ glass +2) for about 70-80 more with nebi9 + hs8 than with rappy9, so still...
    What you see on your screen doesnt matter, its what that HE see on HIS screen that matter.

If youll ask him how much you hit him, youll see that the DMG he see is lower.

What you see on your screen doesnt matter, its what that HE see on HIS screen that matter.

Yes, thats dmg on his screen. Not on mine.

most of posts up are bullshit.. for example attack speed only changes "r" dmg speed, skill speed is the same(with good combo as you say so lol) skill dealing speed depends on skills cooldown

anyways mydestiny has a point, (but hes not 100% right, the dual weapon effect works also with dual for example clubs or swords, and not only spear+sword combination). compare your dmg with nebi and hs with raptors dmg to a priest with gabs or selfname shield(or cs lol) and you should make lower dmg
    i would take baal+8 or raptor, depends if you want to rely on luck or have more ap all time :-)

edit:

yea lol but the guy will see 15% lower dmg because of passive master skill, and that skill doesnt give a fuck what you are using, it will decrease 15% dmg if he uses rap, nebi, daggers or whatever o.o

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    most of posts up are bullshit.. for example attack speed only changes "r" dmg speed, skill speed is the same(with good combo as you say so lol) skill dealing speed depends on skills cooldown

anyways mydestiny has a point, (but hes not 100% right, the dual weapon effect works also with dual for example clubs or swords, and not only spear+sword combination). compare your dmg with nebi and hs with raptors dmg to a priest with gabs or selfname shield(or cs lol) and you should make lower dmg
    i would take baal+8 or raptor, depends if you want to rely on luck or have more ap all time :-)

edit:

yea lol but the guy will see 15% lower dmg because of passive master skill, and that skill doesnt give a fuck what you are using, it will decrease 15% dmg if he uses rap, nebi, daggers or whatever o.o
    u are wrong, with a normal weapon speed, you inflict more hits, has nothing to do with the delay of the skill, the point is with the speed that active the skill again and again , with slow speed its much slower. Try using 2 hand weapons and Rappy, and see the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast