Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gear choices for a dcz warrior.

This is a discussion on Gear choices for a dcz warrior. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well atm this is my gear: Chitin set +8 hb +8 iron set dual old rocs dual old pe The ...
Page: 1

Default Gear choices for a dcz warrior.

Well atm this is my gear:

Chitin set +8
    hb +8
    iron set
    dual old rocs
    dual old pe

The problem is, is that my attack power is very low, and I would like to increase it a bit.

So I was thinking of selling the hell breaker +8 and getting myself like a II +6/7 rb and dual 16 str earrings or dual we +1 or something.

What would be your advice if you want to increase your attack power a bit ?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

get a dragon battle-axe its way better than your hb, you will also be able to wield a shield so that's good too.

and ya i suggest you get the 16/3 earrings, that will bring you a very nice str bonus.

gl norbi.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    get a dragon battle-axe its way better than your hb, you will also be able to wield a shield so that's good too.

and ya i suggest you get the 16/3 earrings, that will bring you a very nice str bonus.

gl norbi.

laff <3 you runescape boy.

Any idea what the price is of a 16 or 14 str earring or we +2 ?

we 0 are like 150-2 gb now norby so like 16 ?

also could get opal earring, not sure on prices of those though

and u kill more than enough if u want more ap get rid of the iron set :P or a str set next to it when u dont need tanky

Also, get a dragon defender off hand not a shield men
    Last edited by 92pascal; 04-02-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    we 0 are like 150-2 gb now norby so like 16 ?

also could get opal earring, not sure on prices of those though

and u kill more than enough if u want more ap get rid of the iron set :P or a str set next to it when u dont need tanky

Also, get a dragon defender off hand not a shield men
    lulz thanks ;D. should get a we +2 and a 16 str earring and a ii +7 rb or something than . Would get me to around 1750 ap

Imma go for the Arma godsword right away. Way better than shields or defenders guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    lulz thanks ;D. should get a we +2 and a 16 str earring and a ii +7 rb or something than . Would get me to around 1750 ap

Imma go for the Arma godsword right away. Way better than shields or defenders guys.
    no men arma only good for special, best weapon is those from dungeoneering men, get up and spend those tokens.

also gg ap men, isnt blacksensei selling his ii

no men arma only good for special, best weapon is those from dungeoneering men, get up and spend those tokens.

also gg ap men, isnt blacksensei selling his ii
    the chaos rapier orso? xD Im not member nab. would have to do too much dugneneering.

Uhm no idea, I haven't checked market section for ages, and I gotta know the new prices of all the items, since the in game prices dropped like crazy :/ hb +8 is like 40-45 gb now orso I heard ;S.

ffs what is all this shit weapons you're posting, im old school, r2h or rune b-axe + kite shield ftw.

i bought my freakin r2h for 1.6m lulz.

ffs what is all this shit weapons you're posting, im old school, r2h or rune b-axe + kite shield ftw.

i bought my freakin r2h for 1.6m lulz.
    U haven't played it for the last couple of years I assume, else you would know ! .

1.6 M is way to much ew.

What's the price of Iron impact +7 reverse you guys think? 20-25 gb orso?

rune scimmy> rune b axe

i know normal +8 is in merchant now so

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    U haven't played it for the last couple of years I assume, else you would know ! .

1.6 M is way to much ew.

What's the price of Iron impact +7 reverse you guys think? 20-25 gb orso?
    I started playing in like 2001 or 2002. I used to have like 3 party hats, 9 santa hats, 3 masks, 4 eggs and maybe a few more uniques but i don't think so.

Sadly i got hacked (i have NO idea how the hacker did it), the story is really interesting, if you insist i will tell it to you so you can go WTF?!?!?

and 1.6m were the prices back then, i'm talking about when blackrose just got like 99 smithing and not everyone had rune 2h and all that.

Well firstly i bought b-axe + kite then traded that for r2h.

rune scimmy> rune b axe
    rs1 > rs2. bb. 3 shot pk ftw

I started playing in like 2001 or 2002. I used to have like 3 party hats, 9 santa hats, 3 masks, 4 eggs and maybe a few more uniques but i don't think so.

Sadly i got hacked (i have NO idea how the hacker did it), the story is really interesting, if you insist i will tell it to you so you can go WTF?!?!?

and 1.6m were the prices back then, i'm talking about when blackrose just got like 99 smithing and not everyone had rune 2h and all that.

Well firstly i bought b-axe + kite then traded that for r2h.

rs1 > rs2. bb. 3 shot pk ftw
    i want to know it telll meeeee!

i want to know it telll meeeee!
    OKS MEN, YOU MADE ME DO IT!

Well me and my bro decided to go pking, we were wearing monk robes and r2h + ruby ammy.

We got up to like level 13 wildy (near the castle, btw we were both skulled). And this comes up to attack me and he has better stats than me and was winning. I retreat a bit to a wildy level like 11 and he can't attack me. So he starts calling us losers or w.e, I decided to try attack him again so i go up a wildy level and attack him.

He then 3 shot pks me (i use Protect items) so i don't lose my r2h. He then goes to my bro saying WTF what a loser, where is the r2h! he basically got mad i used protect items, basically keeps bsing us saying we suck.

w/e, me and my bro leave the wildy, and 5 minutes later we go eat. After we finish eating we go try log back in and it keeps saying our accounts are in use (you can't force someone to log out... RS sucks in that sense). When we are finally able to log in we are in varrock west bank stripped of everything valuable and our whole friends list is like "You" "Just" "Got" "Hacked" "By" "Aaron" etc etc. LIKE WTF?!?!

And he was right next to us in the bank, we were like asking him if he hacked us and he said yah, and he was wearing our green party hat and shiiz.

Like seriously... how the hell could he hack us like that? never met us before. He just got mad he didn't get my r2h and suddenly hacked us out of the blue? wtf...

OKS MEN, YOU MADE ME DO IT!

Well me and my bro decided to go pking, we were wearing monk robes and r2h + ruby ammy.

We got up to like level 13 wildy (near the castle, btw we were both skulled). And this comes up to attack me and he has better stats than me and was winning. I retreat a bit to a wildy level like 11 and he can't attack me. So he starts calling us losers or w.e, I decided to try attack him again so i go up a wildy level and attack him.

He then 3 shot pks me (i use Protect items) so i don't lose my r2h. He then goes to my bro saying WTF what a loser, where is the r2h! he basically got mad i used protect items, basically keeps bsing us saying we suck.

w/e, me and my bro leave the wildy, and 5 minutes later we go eat. After we finish eating we go try log back in and it keeps saying our accounts are in use (you can't force someone to log out... RS sucks in that sense). When we are finally able to log in we are in varrock west bank stripped of everything valuable and our whole friends list is like "You" "Just" "Got" "Hacked" "By" "Aaron" etc etc. LIKE WTF?!?!

And he was right next to us in the bank, we were like asking him if he hacked us and he said yah, and he was wearing our green party hat and shiiz.

Like seriously... how the hell could he hack us like that? never met us before. He just got mad he didn't get my r2h and suddenly hacked us out of the blue? wtf...
    1. strength ammy not ruby ammy i guess
    2. WTF?! how that happens. thats very akward shame on that though, did cerious hacked u very akward , but very gae yes very gae

1. strength ammy not ruby ammy i guess
    2. WTF?! how that happens. thats very akward shame on that though, did cerious hacked u very akward , but very gae yes very gae
    ITS CALLED RUBY AMMY U FREAKIN NOOB, I'M NOT GONNA GO BY THE NEW RS2 STUPID NAMES, RS1 FTW!

and lolz at cerious, would be so funny if it was him lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast