Not Int. Only BP's

This is a discussion on Not Int. Only BP's within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i am just on the libra thinking of creating a BP in dcz. after long experienced time in ardream as ...
Page: 1

Lexus

Default Not Int. Only BP's

i am just on the libra
    thinking of creating a BP in dcz. after long experienced time in ardream as a rogue, i would change my class, because iam thinking that iam to old and becoming older, to combo fast as a dynamic young person. so decided to play with not much skills-attacks. bp is a class which had not much skills. but i dont see a active BP player in ardream. just thinking of this statue:

priest cap+7 dd
    paper set+9 str
    hell breaker+8/iron impackt +9
    dual rocs +1
    dual we+2
    iron neck
    string of skull+2
    dread shield+7
    hp valykries
    warrior attack gloves (+6%)

the microphone to the experienced players :

--
    note : heard that mushtman created a bp after his rogue, want a reply from him too

asking adive on all calsses is a nice way to get 50 posts too, why u got from mage, to war to bp. geez

Quote Originally Posted by Lexus View Post
    i am just on the libra
    thinking of creating a BP in dcz. after long experienced time in ardream as a rogue, i would change my class, because iam thinking that iam to old and becoming older, to combo fast as a dynamic young person. so decided to play with not much skills-attacks. bp is a class which had not much skills. but i dont see a active BP player in ardream. just thinking of this statue:

priest cap+7 dd
    paper set+9 str
    hell breaker+8/iron impackt +9
    dual rocs +1
    dual we+2
    iron neck
    string of skull+2
    dread shield+7
    hp valykries
    warrior attack gloves (+6%)

the microphone to the experienced players :

--
    note : heard that mushtman created a bp after his rogue, want a reply from him too
    for this reason alone i would advise you to not go bp, because if your going into this thinking bp doesnt require alot of skills, when its one of the classes that requires the most skills because of its "situational playing" i would just not even try it

Lexus

just want to know the choise of experienced players, and deciding to a right class