Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nova Town Question

This is a discussion on Nova Town Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hmm i thought more dire damage on the staff ='s to more damage with nova but i guess i was ...
Page: 2

hmm i thought more dire damage on the staff ='s to more damage with nova but i guess i was wrong then

well i heard from a friend that plays ares and he told me 1 of the best/legend mages on ares was Lord_Mozart and he used a WOE+9 and he did great damage even tho ppl on here say it is a shit staff :S

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    well i heard from a friend that plays ares and he told me 1 of the best/legend mages on ares was Lord_Mozart and he used a WOE+9 and he did great damage even tho ppl on here say it is a shit staff :S
    sure, you can do great dmg with it... but since it's expensive as hell - you would get like ex. Elixir +13 reb. for it lol - it's not worth... elixir does way more dmg and so does HB and every other staff...

well just bought me a woe+7 gunna save up for a hell blood+7 and test them both out then sell the woe+7 and get a scorching+7 and then on and see what does best for my eyes

But he sucked in vs lol. I vsed him with chaotic7 and dual imir+o and like decent unqies and won many times. Mozart was just a crazy babashoper.
    But anyways woes are overrated. They might nova hard but staff atack power is low. Staff attacking is most fun. Go elxier8 or scorching. And the nova dmg is not too bad in difference. Just get urself dual flame rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    But he sucked in vs lol. I vsed him with chaotic7 and dual imir+o and like decent unqies and won many times. Mozart was just a crazy babashoper.
    But anyways woes are overrated. They might nova hard but staff atack power is low. Staff attacking is most fun. Go elxier8 or scorching. And the nova dmg is not too bad in difference. Just get urself dual flame rings.
    I'll say it again... elemental helps shit while PKing... I was doing WAY more dmg. with Hell Blood +7/Ex. Elixir +8 than with WoE +8 while Nova Towning

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    I'll say it again... elemental helps shit while PKing... I was doing WAY more dmg. with Hell Blood +7/Ex. Elixir +8 than with WoE +8 while Nova Towning
    Getting a woe or glacier enrion or even lightning enrion is being a typical turkish newb. But anywyas everyone got to be a newb in order to get btter.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    Getting a woe or glacier enrion or even lightning enrion is being a typical turkish newb. But anywyas everyone got to be a newb in order to get btter.

dayum dont be dissing on glacier erenion... thats shits an awesome support staff

yeh it's the only FT staff worth using...

so witch flame staff is best to have for the new cursed weapons/staff's? that is at +7 for pking with

imo Kaul > Gold Aztec > Undefeatable

I just don't like Gold Aztec, even tho it has gg skill...

wat skill does kaul have? and wat does the gold 1 do?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I used to use WOE+8 and it was great staff back in days. Dunno if it still,as there are many new staff already since then.

wat skill does kaul have? and wat does the gold 1 do?
    Kaul changes target into a pet for like 3-5s (all it can do is run and use pots)
    Gold Aztec puts are 'curse' on a target - if it heals itself/get healed - it gets 2k dmg instead

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I used to use WOE+8 and it was great staff back in days. Dunno if it still,as there are many new staff already since then.
    now, it's good for repot only

hmm well this is my frist mage i have ever lvl'd if i ever get lvl 70 in my life i will prolly go with the gold aztec it seems nice but the pet 1 will be 2nd pick if the frist cost to damn much

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast