Results 1 to 14 of 14

Now what?

This is a discussion on Now what? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got a 80 rogue on cwest with the following gear: 2x shards +8/80 shell set +7 dual HR +0 ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    hatay
    Guest

    Default Now what?

    I got a 80 rogue on cwest with the following gear:

    2x shards +8/80
    shell set +7
    dual HR +0
    wp +1
    iron belt +0
    1 legio band +0
    1 rol +0

    What should I get next? I was thinking of buying 2 more legio band for +3 dex/+3hp/+4ac/+25hp&mp/+2 resist but then again, i'm wondering if a legio band would be necessary on a server like cwest. Is there a lot of mages in CZ/wars ?

  2. #2
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    i dont know about mages, but i would go for
    1: chitin+8 set, same ac, but a lot more ap
    2: upgrade the wp to +2
    3: upgrade the legio band first to +1, and then rol to +1
    4: upgrade the howling roosters to +1

    i know they are expensive, but the uniques over+1 are just expensive :/

    edit: or get eme+1 instead of hr if u dont need that much resists.

  3. #3
    HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    i dont know about mages, but i would go for
    1: chitin+8 set, same ac, but a lot more ap
    2: upgrade the wp to +2
    3: upgrade the legio band first to +1, and then rol to +1
    4: upgrade the howling roosters to +1

    i know they are expensive, but the uniques over+1 are just expensive :/

    edit: or get eme+1 instead of hr if u dont need that much resists.
    +1 but i say go for shell+8 now then get higher uniques

  4. #4
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    +1 but i say go for shell+8 now then get higher uniques

    Is that good?

    1: shell pauldron and pads +8, rest +8 chitin or +9 fp gaunts/boots if I can find (around 35gb total)
    2: upgrade the wp to +2 (17gb)
    3: upgrade the legio band first to +1 (11gb), and then rol to +1 (18gb)
    4: upgrade the howling roosters to +1 (12gb each)

    It's gonan take me ages to get that stuff unless I baba out

  5. #5
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Is that good?

    1: shell pauldron and pads +8, rest +8 chitin or +9 fp gaunts/boots if I can find (around 35gb total)
    2: upgrade the wp to +2 (17gb)
    3: upgrade the legio band first to +1 (11gb), and then rol to +1 (18gb)
    4: upgrade the howling roosters to +1 (12gb each)

    It's gonan take me ages to get that stuff unless I baba out
    well you can buy rol +1 for rol +0 and 13-15 gb, same with other uniqs. Dont make it from +0 but buy at alredy +1/2.

  6. #6
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well you can buy rol +1 for rol +0 and 13-15 gb, same with other uniqs. Dont make it from +0 but buy at alredy +1/2.
    Thanks for the tip, i'll try it

  7. #7
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    ya for example in+2 worth a lot less than 9x in+0, better buy the jewels on +1, but still i was always following this method: first get daggers-armors-jewels. if u have good daggers, good armors, and +0 uniques, the only thing u can do is get higher uniques. And yes, they are expensive, but theres no other way.

  8. #8
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    ya for example in+2 worth a lot less than 9x in+0, better buy the jewels on +1, but still i was always following this method: first get daggers-armors-jewels. if u have good daggers, good armors, and +0 uniques, the only thing u can do is get higher uniques. And yes, they are expensive, but theres no other way.
    I already have dual shards +8 and i think i'd get a higher ap, ac and hp with full armors +8 than with a +8 darkvane or chd.

  9. #9
    HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Is that good?

    1: shell pauldron and pads +8, rest +8 chitin or +9 fp gaunts/boots if I can find (around 35gb total)
    2: upgrade the wp to +2 (17gb)
    3: upgrade the legio band first to +1 (11gb), and then rol to +1 (18gb)
    4: upgrade the howling roosters to +1 (12gb each)

    It's gonan take me ages to get that stuff unless I baba out
    thats about it yaa - pauldron and pads+8 shell rest either FP+9 or shell+8 would work just fine if you using DD helmet
    WP would up your stats the best between all your uniques so ya starting with that would be the best thing to do

  10. #10
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    What if i go EME +0 and HR +0 cuz i have a hard time finding a not overpriced HR on cwest atm...

  11. #11
    HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    EME is awesome it give you nice and better AC and HP at +1 so ya go for it !!

  12. #12
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    EME is awesome it give you nice and better AC and HP at +1 so ya go for it !!
    I can't really afford a +1 right now, it's either eme +0 or hr +0

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    641

    Default

    shell pauldr + pads +8 for sure

  14. #14
    Validating
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default

    It's always good to mix eme+0 and hr+0, rol+1 and legion band +1 its a balance of def, hp, and resistance. After that all you need is a good minor combo..^^

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •