Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

oasis +8 or garp+8

This is a discussion on oasis +8 or garp+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; oasis 8 cuz u got te dd and hp bonus, ut if u can afford, go both cuz when u ...
Page: 2

TayeuleEsti

oasis 8 cuz u got te dd and hp bonus, ut if u can afford, go both cuz when u are fighting warriors priest and mages, u can wack them harder with garp

IllExtend

Anyone know the prices in Cwest on the Oasis+8 and Garp+8?

Nevermind, Just upped an Oasis+8 ha.
    Last edited by IllExtend; 04-07-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Lexus

you changed from rogue to mage
    so iam in mind that youll continue play as a killer.
    if yes = GARP+8 -> 100%
    but if you say iam satisfied with a little bit lower damage but more tank
    if yes = Oasis+8 -> 100%

Garp+8 ~ 25gb
    Oasis+8 ~ 15gb

depends on ur stuff imo, if ur a tank with iron set and dd+7 thats more than enough for dcz
    but than again maybe u can afford a higher shio by taking an oasis... its up to you, if both with shios +2 iron set and dd+7 go garp 100%

Oasis is always better. about 45% of most servers are sins anyway and the extra hp is better than hitting that 20 harder.

xXShikakaXx

Oasis becasue of alot of sins in ardy all the time, but garp does add more mp so you can staffy whacky alot more, id say test em both out and see what you like best

TNM

You can choose to receive about 30dmg less from rogues and have ~50hp more or deal 30dmg more on everybody. Maybe more with spells but that's hard to check.
    I've always prefered the bigger overall damage, especially for ardream where mages already are the strongest.

oasis>garp

RAY

Ok, so as a person who has played ice mage for 7 years and owns both staffs, I will tell you that my oasis +8 hits harder than my garp+8. The garp has higher AP, yes. However, the garp has significantly less ice dmg which makes it a POS lol. Take it from a GG ice mage, go with the oasis.

Quote Originally Posted by RAY View Post
    Ok, so as a person who has played ice mage for 7 years and owns both staffs, I will tell you that my oasis +8 hits harder than my garp+8. The garp has higher AP, yes. However, the garp has significantly less ice dmg which makes it a POS lol. Take it from a GG ice mage, go with the oasis.
    your post doesnt make any sense at all , as ppl said before , garp hits harder in every way than oasis , just an another man pretending to being an' oldie , bs. (its getting old now )

Quote Originally Posted by RAY View Post

garp vs oasis in CW ardream...

id say go for garp, only because youre forced to stat 160int for dd15....so might as well...

your build determines your staff...

for CZ, id say garp for sure...

from my personal experience statted MP (and rings) has more of an effect than anything.

i tested a lvl 59 mage with an elixir +10 (has a bunch of elemental) 160int, rest mp build vs a linen 116int 187? mp build (chaotic+8)...and the elixir was staffing for about 15-20 more

go figure

(fwiw- i did not test out ranged attack damage...only staff attack)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12