Which build for 83 berserking (passion) warrior?

This is a discussion on Which build for 83 berserking (passion) warrior? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so i'm going to try to put 83 skill point in berserking (passion) but i still don't know if i ...
Page: 1

Unhappy

so i'm going to try to put 83 skill point in berserking (passion)

but i still don't know if i should go for (1) 83 bersk 45 def 20 master or (2) 83 bersk 55 def 10 master

with the first build ill have shock stun which i think is really important for a warrior and cant even be compared to scream (cant be cured, enemy cant town or use skills, and high success rate --- unlike scream, which also
    mostly fails, at least for me). keep in mind i won't have leg cut as a berserker.

on the other hand with the 2nd build ill have descent and evading, which will give me more ac (will also help in vs while using the skill that makes me attack 20% faster but decreases ac by 300) and also i'll be able to be fast as a rogue (sort of...) with descent, but i won't have either leg cut or shock stun, only lame scream.

your thoughts?

i always favoured shockstun, because its a great skill, as u said cant be cured, skills stop working for 3 seconds (minor, heals etc)...excellent for vs, and in party pk 2-3 warriors shocking enemy priest can make a difference in party vs party

but lately im skilled as 55 def, 10 master (as almost all warriors in my clan) simply cause shock stun isnt working for us. i dont know if its because of ppl TBL editing, or they lowered a chance but simply out of 10 shockstuns, i get 1 guy stunned...and its usually some1 i know that is not TBL editing

first, descent is a kickass skill...basically you can move as fast as a party member lightfeeting rogue if u just descent on him constantly (warrior-assasin duo is really good with this, sin lf away you descent, get cured etc. etc.)...its a great tacticall skill (2 sins stealthed jump on enemy priest and critting him then 2 warriors just descent and finish off). if u have 2 support priest in ure party just have one selected (you dont have to have a circle on him, highlighted in party list is enough) and descent on right-click, ou can basically attack-withdraw-attack-withdraw. its a great support skill (you can get to party member that is under attack much quicker, and once you descended on him you body-block enemies while he runs away)....and i cant even tell you how many times descent saved my ass when going for a kill near enemy town towers xD i love that skill really

second, 55 defense will give you nice extra defense which is usefull (other than having a lots of defense xD) when you use 70 berserk skill. 70 berserk will give you extra AP but will lower your defense by 300...at that time you will love any extra def point you have

i do really miss shockstun especially when a LF rogue runs away from a last hit, or when enemy priest has successfull heal and he is like 1 hit away from dying...but as i said that skill is just not usefull with so much TBL bitches running around these days

well for me both leg cut and shock stun have a good success rate so i dont know what ill do without both... any more opinions or explanations ><

idefix

You like sitting for 10 seconds before you can start attacking again? I think both builds are equally weak Never had shockstun, but whenever I get shockstunned it feels pretty brutal so I&#39;d love to have it, so I&#39;d probably go for that build.

Why do you want 45 defense btw? You gonna need provoke for oldschool aoeharpies? I&#39;d rather have 83 berserking 23 master 40 defense, for the extra range. Not sure if this is better than getting decent though...

second, 55 defense will give you nice extra defense which is usefull (other than having a lots of defense xD) when you use 70 berserk skill. 70 berserk will give you extra AP but will lower your defense by 300...at that time you will love any extra def point you have[/b]
    First of all, the one you&#39;re talking about is in fact level 75 berserking skill. Skill description says it increases 20% attack speed but it might be wrong? If it is in fact +20% attack speed, it&#39;s not even worth using, but the whole skill would be retarded if it were that way... Probably just a typo.

i tried berserking, it sux. back to attack -_-

Not sure if this is better than getting decent though...
    First of all, the one you&#39;re talking about is in fact level 75 berserking skill. Skill description says it increases 20% attack speed but it might be wrong? If it is in fact +20% attack speed, it&#39;s not even worth using, but the whole skill would be retarded if it were that way... Probably just a typo.[/b]
    youre right, it is 75 passion skill...descriptions are simmilar and i remembered wrong. anyways it does say increase att speed but it actually increase your AP ^^

heres another good description how 83 passion build is good written by heavensreject

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...70&st=10760

p.s. he was talking about 55 defense (50 for descent, 55 for evading, provoke is just retarted today)

i tried berserking, it sux. back to attack -_-[/b]

you tried how? reskilled and ran around cz for 25 mins completely lost in all new skills? you need to practice a bit to learn how to use new stuff...shitload of new usefull skills there, restoration, hp to mp, mp to hp, absorb damage from mana, extra dex, increase ap etc etc

idefix

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...70&st=10760

p.s. he was talking about 55 defense (50 for descent, 55 for evading, provoke is just retarted today)[/b]
    (1) 83 bersk 45 def 20 master or (2) 83 bersk 55 def 10 master[/b]
    Build one has 45 def. Instead of that could take 23 master.

basically the 10 seconds without being able to attack make it sux so much. also sometimes battle cry failed, so i had to wait the whole cooldown while not being able to attack... wtf is that.

basically the 10 seconds without being able to attack make it sux so much. also sometimes battle cry failed, so i had to wait the whole cooldown while not being able to attack... wtf is that.[/b]

use duration pot on battle cry, duration pots are cheaper than swift potions in PUS and can be easily found in merchants

about battle cry failing, i dont know...maybe cant be used while duffed? or if priest gives you 15 str?

sexycomboot

basically the 10 seconds without being able to attack make it sux so much. also sometimes battle cry failed, so i had to wait the whole cooldown while not being able to attack... wtf is that.[/b]
    use duration pot tadaaaaa

use duration pot on battle cry, duration pots are cheaper than swift potions in PUS and can be easily found in merchants

about battle cry failing, i dont know...maybe cant be used while duffed? or if priest gives you 15 str?[/b]
    As i can remember from beta server,it fails when u have str15.

yea it failed when i had 15str but it also failed many times when i didn&#39;t.