Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

off hand priest attack item

This is a discussion on off hand priest attack item within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok so obv one can use 2h weap, but remember back when lycaon had real MP absorb and it was ...
Page: 1

Ok so obv one can use 2h weap, but remember back when lycaon had real MP absorb and it was a pretty cool int BP weap? I think Dro has it in his vid. Well what about repel physical shields? 25% on upgradable shield +8 or the x% on DotL's +x could be a good ammount of dmg.

repel works in right hand only

mp recover is still working, but not that good as b4.... as an Int im using DTH +6 & Lycaon +7 xD

idefix

repel works in right hand only[/b]
    You can't wear a shield in your right hand. It's always in your left hand. And when it's in your left hand, repel works. So that's just a load of crap

If you're not wearing a shield, rather use a 2h instead of dualwield. None of the offhand weapon bonuses compare to the damage difference.

shit I meant left hand not right xD

I dunno how well the repel on the upgradeable shields work, but in my experience (tho limited - most of my int priests days where spent on support ) best way to make it work is Smite and Lycaon/Shield.

Oh I have another question. This has never happened to me so I don't know. Who gets credit if you die via repel? The priest? No one?

idk but u can try priest with enough str/int for animor +8 and rest hp + that +8 shield and rest accesories/armor into hp and post resoults :P and be buffer with undy
    shield have 25 repel animor 16 i think it work like this (weapon defense system)
    16% from 25% gives 29% repel

someone tried that build earlier i just dont remember if it will repel 29% from your total or curret hp but yea it would be pretty deadly ^_^

idefix

At least in arena the priest gets the kill.

Oh I have another question. This has never happened to me so I don't know. Who gets credit if you die via repel? The priest? No one?[/b]
    tried with a priest's lvl83 skill (it's an aoe repel) at WCS and I got the kill

idk but u can try priest with enough str/int for animor +8 and rest hp + that +8 shield and rest accesories/armor into hp and post resoults :P and be buffer with undy
    shield have 25 repel animor 16 i think it work like this (weapon defense system)

someone tried that build earlier i just dont remember if it will repel 29% from your total or curret hp but yea it would be pretty deadly ^_^[/b]
    as I said, the repel is not working in right hand xD so shield & animor gives u shield's repel...

idefix

tried with a priest's lvl83 skill (it's an aoe repel) at WCS and I got the kill
    as I said, the repel is not working in right hand xD so shield & animor gives u shield's repel...[/b]
    Hmm, did you try with only the animor in your right hand, with no repelshield in lefty? Maybe it just doesn't stack and only the higher repel counts?

someone tried that build earlier i just dont remember if it will repel 29% from your total or curret hp but yea it would be pretty deadly ^_^[/b]

That's wrong for two reasons. If it were to work like weapon defense system, it would be calculated as 1- (1-0.16)*(1-0.25) = 0.37 = 37% repel.

Also, the it repels the % of damage you receive. Nothing to do with your current nor total hp...

oh yeah i totally messed it up sry
    25% from spike + critical point would be nice considering u would be full hp build/paper
    sadly mages attack dont count
    anyone has that shield at +9 ?

cowwgoat

i think my build is best for lvl 80 int/bp 50/50

178 str
    160 int
    129 hp

personal shield +7
    smite hammer +9
    fp +9/19 str set
    and my uniques

i pwn all warrios everytime...

with shield and smite i have 2044 AP with only 178 stat points in str ^^

idefix

178 str
    160 int
    129 hp

personal shield +7
    smite hammer +9
    fp +9/19 str set
    and my uniques

with shield and smite i have 2044 AP with only 178 stat points in str ^^[/b]
    How is this related to anything what's being discussed in this topic? oO

178 str
    160 int
    129 hp

personal shield +7
    smite hammer +9
    fp +9/19 str set
    and my uniques

with shield and smite i have 2044 AP with only 178 stat points in str ^^[/b]
    this build is nice if u have a FP defs...

cowwgoat

this build is nice if u have a FP defs...[/b]
    ohh i forgot to add...

+5/20 spear fp helmet
    +5/20 spear fp gaunts
    +5/20 spear fp boots
    +6/25 dd fp helmet
    +6/25 axe fp boots

sorry had to clear that up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast