Crystal +9 Or Completes +8

This is a discussion on Crystal +9 Or Completes +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well i can't decide between these two.. here are my stats / items lvl 80 fire mage 80-45-15 SSE LKP ...
Page: 1

well i can't decide between these two.. here are my stats / items
    lvl 80 fire mage
    80-45-15

SSE
    LKP
    EP+3
    IB
    FR
    FR

i dont know if i should get the crystals for lots of hp.. but lose around 60 AC.. you can also suggest different uniques i havn&#39;t spent my GB&#39;s yet <3

VerHom

maybe just boots and gloves rest crimson

Imhotep

Gloves / Boots +9 Crystal, rest +8 complete, but tbh, it&#39;s diez get +9 complete

maxi3max

complete 8 and buy some part of +9 by the time

Banned Senior Member

I would prefer a whole +9 crystal set over +8 complete set. Love the HP gain from it, don&#39;t care about the AC loss

whats your stattage?

i would say ONLY chrystal +9 if you go 144 INT rest MP u should have 8 points left for HP.

this way your dmge goes up

its only worth it if u stat this way

AC > hp for me

i use ac valks, complete +8/crimson 8 and gloves +9. My hp is low (5.3K buffed)... but my ac is pretty good for a firemage ~1.1K

magicfire

yea ac does save hp pots also ^^

SSE
    LKP
    EP+3
    IB
    FR
    FR

you can also suggest different uniques i havn&#39;t spent my GB&#39;s yet <3[/b]
    No use in fr&#39;s +0 imo... won&#39;t gain a lot damage and won&#39;t gain much hp/ac either.

Either go for fr +2 (+1 if not enough coins) or go for rols +1 (a little lower damage than when u use fr +0 but a lot more hp and ac). But imo as fire mage the rol&#39;s are not an option.

i prefer wse +2 instead of sse +0/1 ... why? Well with wse i gain almost 1K mana with each earring + same hp bonus and more ac than sse +0. And wse +2( 7-9gb) on diez has the same price as 2x sse +0 ( 4 - 4.5gb).

lkp is good but not at +0 again. Need at least +1. We are playing in diez afterall.

The belt and necklace are fine, most mages ni diez hit harder than melees, so the hp from the EP comes in handy. Never got hit 1.8K buffed by a warrior... but mages can do that kind of damage.

Banned Senior Member

IMO you should take Gloves/boots+9 crystal , and rest +8 complete, cause that will give some extra HP and also give some more AC, so i think that is a perfect combination

<---- 300 posts ^^ :lol:

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

No use in fr&#39;s +0 imo... won&#39;t gain a lot damage and won&#39;t gain much hp/ac either.

Either go for fr +2 (+1 if not enough coins) or go for rols +1 (a little lower damage than when u use fr +0 but a lot more hp and ac). But imo as fire mage the rol&#39;s are not an option.

i prefer wse +2 instead of sse +0/1 ... why? Well with wse i gain almost 1K mana with each earring + same hp bonus and more ac than sse +0. And wse +2( 7-9gb) on diez has the same price as 2x sse +0 ( 4 - 4.5gb).

lkp is good but not at +0 again. Need at least +1. We are playing in diez afterall.

The belt and necklace are fine, most mages ni diez hit harder than melees, so the hp from the EP comes in handy. Never got hit 1.8K buffed by a warrior... but mages can do that kind of damage.[/b]

+1

wse is awesome cuz u get mana AND hp lich kings pride? id rather get ce+1 or +2 better stats

on armor it really depends on ur style in my opinion. if u are the type of mage to rush in and tank alot and take on mellees head on then the ac might benefit u the most.

but if u just chill in the back dropping novas and run in for some blading once in a while i would go for the hp fa sho.

whatever is cheaper, both rock

oli

+9 crystal boots, helmet, boots, +8 complete pauldron, pants would me my choice

irakli

I would prefer a whole +9 crystal set over +8 complete set. Love the HP gain from it, don&#39;t care about the AC loss [/b]
    +1