Ok need help from BP

This is a discussion on Ok need help from BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok currently im changing my priest to BP and need some questions to be answered. Priest is lvl 75. What ...
Page: 1

Canek

Ok currently im changing my priest to BP and need some questions to be answered. Priest is lvl 75.

What should be better, FP build or Chitin build.?
    What kind of bonus i should put into the armors, HP or STR?
    Does 60buff/60heal/12master seems like a realistic build?( i wanna solo pk/exp when needed)
    Is Duffing really needed when going BP, or if i mostly running (when PK) whit clan duffer the build above is better?
    If i go on the build above, whats more needed, bless of god, or party heal? (70 buff and 50 ish heal, or 60/60)
    Stating should focus on STR or HP once i have gotten the minimum wearing requirements?

For now it is, i should add that my budget is somehow low, though i already have accesories (no, not +2, just +0 and couple HP only accesories ;P)

Ty in advance.

tommyleonghk

Ok currently im changing my priest to BP and need some questions to be answered. Priest is lvl 75.

What should be better, FP build or Chitin build.?
    depends on individual preferences, i personally love to play chitin BP (playing a 78 chit BP) but the lack of AP compared to a Paper BP, you would definately have to be a full debuffer that is when Helis starts to show its power. If you could get your hands on fp+9 set and fp weapon defense armor, go with FP Set.

What kind of bonus i should put into the armors, HP or STR?
    I would personally go for HP set with STR Accessories.... but you can always try a mixture of hp and str for armor

Does 60buff/60heal/12master seems like a realistic build?( i wanna solo pk/exp when needed)
    for solo exp, you definately need to be a buffer unless you've got scrolls to burn just for EXP
    for solo pk, being a debuffer is a 100% must for you to be able to get kills fast

Is Duffing really needed when going BP, or if i mostly running (when PK) whit clan duffer the build above is better?
    If you've got a full time debuffer each time you go PK, then you are not required to be a debuffer, but having 2 debuffers is deadly

If i go on the build above, whats more needed, bless of god, or party heal? (70 buff and 50 ish heal, or 60/60)
    60buff 60heal , party heal is very crucial during pk

Stating should focus on STR or HP once i have gotten the minimum wearing requirements?
    If you're an INT BP (Debuffer), try get your AP to 1600 for 1hd+shield and 2k+ for 2hd weapon.... that should be more than enough for Helis (minimumly)

For now it is, i should add that my budget is somehow low, though i already have accesories (no, not +2, just +0 and couple HP only accesories ;P)
    If you could add what kinda accessories you have, we might be able to help you more

Ty in advance.[/b]