Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK setup?

This is a discussion on OK setup? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright, here's my setup so far... Dual ROM+0 Dual WSE+0 EP+0 Paper+8 set wood staff +10 quest belt (Zzz) My ...
Page: 1

nutsackatak1

Alright, here's my setup so far...

Dual ROM+0
    Dual WSE+0
    EP+0
    Paper+8 set
    wood staff +10
    quest belt (Zzz)

My explanation for the WSE's are that I was going to get agates but they are 50m more expensive and only have a difference of mp bonus
    while the defense and hp bonus is the same. I don't have a real belt because the quest belt gives 110hp (? somethin like that) and no belt
    besides weapon belts are worth buying IMO.

Is this a decent setup for a poor person? I know everyone on KO has gb's on top of gb's to spend but I didn't have much..
    Should I go int? Sell the +10 and get a couple more ep's and make a +1? What do yall think about it?

I feel like the wood 10 isnt like that super good but I would like to hear opinions.

well, i would go INT with ur gears, cuz if u dont have FR's, then dont bother going fire mage. Instead of getting EP to +1, i would just get crimsons +7, an oasis or chaotic staff +7, and KEKURI belt. Its an awesome belt for its cheap price, imo, i'd rather get that 30 AC + FR + Dodge instead of the 100 or so HP from quest belt. Ur items arent bad, on a support mage, they'll be pretty good!

get a kekurie belt
    and like akutee sad go int
    as support u can do so much moore for your party

paper dd
    paper spear deff
    paper club deff
    paper axe deff

u also need these and as chitin its so much moore easy to get
    ed staffs are also very good with hp dd and good ap/ ele on it

Richie

Whats your level 1st?
    If your an Ardream char, STAY paper, its way fun than any support mage.
    If your a 60+ i would then suggest going int untill you have more weapon def and better gears.
    Those gears will do fine on either paper or int. But for the love of god, lose the belt go Kekuri for the cheapness and half decent stats.

nutsackatak1

yeah...ardream char lol...

tommyleonghk

go int support.... int support can be very much fun as well

since you dont have much coins for better items.... better if you get you basic defense as much as possible...ie better grade of armor for higher AC

dont forget, ardream = rogue's battlefield and there are so many godly geared DCZ rogues.... you could be a 2-3 hit, no offense

StoneColdAngel

I'd go Crystal or Crimson build with a Oasis and a Kek Belt. And I highly doubt you would even get enough money of the Wood+10 to buy 1 EP :P

nutsackatak1

I'd go Crystal or Crimson build with a Oasis and a Kek Belt. And I highly doubt you would even get enough money of the Wood+10 to buy 1 EP :P[/b]
    I was offered 1 ROM and a agate earing today lolz

kaanzor69

I'd go Crystal or Crimson build with a Oasis and a Kek Belt. And I highly doubt you would even get enough money of the Wood+10 to buy 1 EP :P[/b]
    This is in c east yea so actually its worth somethin more than ep its one of the only ones on the server... also whoever said get paper def armors its c east +1 3 dd hat for paper is like 400m or some shizz liek that

gogo int more def dd helms are cheaper, more ac, hp is decent u can support my bp

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=254513

showing off my my post xD

but u got more than decent gear for a poor person.

since u wanna be paper im guessing u want damage..

well wood staff +10 aint bad. depending to wat lvl u gonna go too.

kek belt is very good good fr and good ac

lol just read my post it might not be all correct but it might give u an ideaaa

nutsackatak1

What's funny is that I got my items based on that post lmao so yeah I already read it

Saying hes gonna get 2 or 3 hit in ardream isnt true, his necklace, rings, and earrings are decent, just needs a better belt and some paper dd, its gonna cost alot but its worth it. You have a good build. Stay.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

this is ardream? oh yea those items aint bad then pff wood +10 hit hella hard

Priest_gabber

i would go int and get a dd 15 helm if u can affort it cuz paper w/o DD will die way to fast in dcz...

nutsackatak1

Just a follow up..

I went int, got DD, scorp shield, dual roms, dual WSE, restatted ice and lightning, got an oasis staff, got a +7 elixer lightning, EP, annnnnndd still workin on the belt .... but this build is very decent in terms of price because I can tank up to 3 rogues for about 5 seconds (in which time i gate), or i can run from 2, put the scorp on, and tp my party.... It is very fun and works really well, this build is awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast