Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OK setup?

This is a discussion on OK setup? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright, here's my setup so far... Dual ROM+0 Dual WSE+0 EP+0 Paper+8 set wood staff +10 quest belt (Zzz) My ...
Page: 2

Alright, here's my setup so far...

Dual ROM+0
    Dual WSE+0
    EP+0
    Paper+8 set
    wood staff +10
    quest belt (Zzz)

My explanation for the WSE's are that I was going to get agates but they are 50m more expensive and only have a difference of mp bonus
    while the defense and hp bonus is the same. I don't have a real belt because the quest belt gives 110hp (? somethin like that) and no belt
    besides weapon belts are worth buying IMO.

Is this a decent setup for a poor person? I know everyone on KO has gb's on top of gb's to spend but I didn't have much..
    Should I go int? Sell the +10 and get a couple more ep's and make a +1? What do yall think about it?

I feel like the wood 10 isnt like that super good but I would like to hear opinions.[/b]
    well 1. dont get the agates, ur + mp doesnt help in pk, so stick with wse and work on getting sse, or maybe even BE +1, thier pretty leet

maybe try work on some bifrost rings, but get a kek belt asap as others said

Wood staff +10 on Carnac? :blink:

nutsackatak1

yes sireeee

its not connecting to your question, but how could u make it (+10woodstaff)?

nutsackatak1

You go, fuck this game can suck my nuts and put down everything you got on the anvil

kaanzor69

believe it or not that staff doesnt hit hard as you think, also he is a nice tank now can tank a few rogues and with my heals he never goes down

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12