Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need opinions about a new (crazy) build

This is a discussion on Need opinions about a new (crazy) build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi! I've been playing a rogue for quiet a while and I decided to sell all my gear and roll ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Hi!
    I've been playing a rogue for quiet a while and I decided to sell all my gear and roll a priest.
    I'm gonna use a 71 priest and am considering using a build with alot of hp.

If any of the prices, formula's or anything is not correct, please help me fix them.

First of all, each health gives me 14.4 hp on my 70 rogue.
    The priest is 71 so should give a bit more. Say 14.4 for now.

My rogue is geared with:

EME= 190m
    Rogue Earring +1 = 300m
    Skeleton belt = 600m
    PP +2 = 450m
    Dual ROL=700m
    Full Chitin Set +8=750M
    Dual MD +8=360m
    Total= 3350m

So I have 3350M to spend on items.
    The priest is naked so here we go:

Full FP priest +9=1750m??
    Dread Shield +7 (Shield is important)=650m
    Lupus hammer +7 = 150m??
    Dual Bronze earring +1=180m
    Belt of Life +1=120m
    Dual agate ring=250m??
    Amulet of Health +1=150m??
    Total= 3250M

I need some more secure prices, if anyone can adjust them it would be really great.

To wear all those items, I will need 103 strenght and 160int.
    Which means, according to kodb, I will have 99 stat points to spend on HP. Starting at 60hp, that will bring me at 159 health points.

Now adding the items!
    Full FP +9 set=95hp
    Dread shield=5hp
    Dual bronze earring+1=24hp
    Lupus hammer=7hp
    Dual agate ring=10hp
    Amulet of health +1=20hp
    Belt of life +1=12hp
    Total= 173hp

173HP + 159HP points gives 332 HP points.
    332*14.4=4781 HP.

With undying this will bring me to 7650 HP. *I used 14.4hp each health point but it's probably a bit higher so most likely it will pass 8000?

Ofcourse my defence won't be very high (1000+ with buff) , though I will have alot of HP.
    Thoughts? :wub:

Very nice but im also a priest whore when it comes to weapons so a.q lupus hammer try out the smite hammer

EDIT: ah just realised the 160 int i dunno about smite hammer req but you should pass 8000 because i think you will have around 14.7 per each hp

and try to get perosnal shield to +7 unless you've already burnt it xD

but that priest is sounding mighty sexy

Banned Senior Member

Seems I won't pass 8000 even with 14.7, but I will with valcry armor :wub:
    need more opinions let them come!!

I dunno, I like a lot of HP, but I'd rather go for a better balance of HP, AC and some weapon defense. HP is nice, but a higher AC would be better imo. Also, weapon defense is very important, because while HP and AC can be duffed, weapon defense always works.

Banned Senior Member

I dunno, I like a lot of HP, but I'd rather go for a better balance of HP, AC and some weapon defense. HP is nice, but a higher AC would be better imo. Also, weapon defense is very important, because while HP and AC can be duffed, weapon defense always works.[/b]
    Got a strong point with debuffs yea...However, my AC isn't that low is it?
    True I won't have any weapon defence, but my heals should be able to keep me and my party alive right?
    Full heal is still 10k :wub:

Banned

Isn't a lycaon hammer better then lupus?

Banned Senior Member

Isn't a lycaon hammer better then lupus?[/b]
    On a lycaon hammer you win 18 STR, 50 flame resistance and 50 lightning resistance and lose 170MP.
    However isn't a lycaon hammer alot more expensive then lupus?

More opinions please

Bad build. Focusing only on one stat is not the best way to go. Having high hp will be useless if you cannot resist to anything. You will have around 12k hp with undy, 1k ac, 10dd, 20 sd / ad and around 50 resists. 1x Parasite = priest with crappy stats. Equilibrating stats is really important especially on int priest. Hp alone can't do everything.

I would go with this:

FP+9 --> Chitin set +8 for ac or FP+8 w/ gob pauldron & pads to save some hp and you will have alot more money to spend on decend uniques.

Dread shield +7 -->best choice if you cannot have CS any + or personnal shield

Skeleton belt --> Keep it if you can't have a glass belt.

Lupus hammer --> Lycaon hammer +7 is the best hammer you can have for int priest.

Dual ROL --> KEEP IT! 50 ac 7hp stat & 50 hp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 ac 10hp stat from agate ring.

Bronze earring+1 --> Good choice but if the price is around the same than SSE+0, go for SSE.

Amulet of Health +1 --> EP +1

I dont know Diez prices but one thing is sure: Having decent uniques +0 /w medium armors is more important than having awesome armors with crappy uniques.

Banned Senior Member

Bad build. Focusing only on one stat is not the best way to go. Having high hp will be useless if you cannot resist to anything. You will have around 12k hp with undy, 1k ac, 10dd, 20 sd / ad and around 50 resists. 1x Parasite = priest with crappy stats. Equilibrating stats is really important especially on int priest. Hp alone can't do everything.

I would go with this:

FP+9 --> Chitin set +8 for ac or FP+8 w/ gob pauldron & pads to save some hp and you will have alot more money to spend on decend uniques.

Lupus hammer --> Lycaon hammer +7 is the best hammer you can have for int priest.

Dual ROL --> KEEP IT! 50 ac 7hp stat & 50 hp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 ac 10hp stat from agate ring.

Bronze earring+1 --> Good choice but if the price is around the same than SSE+0, go for SSE.

I dont know Diez prices but one thing is sure: Having decent uniques +0 /w medium armors is more important than having awesome armors with crappy uniques.[/b]
    The stats when I'm debuffed aren't very nice indeed, but do you know any characters except a warrior who can have?
    Also, when debuffed I'll still have around 4k hp..
    Also if I keep those expensive items I wont be able to buy other unique's

I would go with this:

I dont know Diez prices but one thing is sure: Having decent uniques +0 /w medium armors is more important than having awesome armors with crappy uniques.[/b]
    Agree completely.

Weapon Defense > AC > HP

If you&#39;re going to go for one stat, at least make it weapon def or AC, not HP >_<
    Less AC/Weapon Def = harder to outpot + outheal

Go for high AC and weapon defense, HP is minimally important.

Lycaon > Lobo > Lupus Hammer

Even a Lycaon+5 would be good (buy a +0, go to +3, then trina to +5, easy, cheap, foolproof solution)

AndyJH

Focus on resists / wep def / ac considering Diez has equal number of both.

I did type up a long post but can&#39;t be bothered

may I ask how this build is "crazy"?, just full hp priest. I used to be one on MYKO. =P

iKon

chitins+7 couse more ac then fp+8, less hp
    lycaon hammer ftw, less hp then lobo but better def for elemental,
    dd helm is a must and maybe sd boots....

i would advice
    chitins+8 except helmet buy a +7 for exp because with pk u will wear a dd helmet
    keep the dual rol <-- best for a tank priest except rof is better
    eme for sse should be same price
    skelly + coins for glass ore keep skelly
    chitin set for priest is cheaper then a rogue set u should save some money here
    pp+2 for ep+1
    go for lycoan and dread
    i would prefer a lycoan+3 over a lupus+7
    also u need fp defence to run in cz
    the moore the better

if youre going to go to CZ and support...
    definitely get weapon defenses...HP is NOTHING without weapon defenses...

i tested 120 Spear defense against a lvl 80 warrior before...

my defense was about 600 (buffed), i had on paper gauntlet, boots, helmet, a spear defense 40 shield, iron set.

and i was getting hit for about 400 max...

i then put my dread shield and HP set on (with no spear defense) and had on about 1100 AC buffed was getting hit for about 1400 average...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast