Old School Lazy Blademaster needs suggestions

This is a discussion on Old School Lazy Blademaster needs suggestions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright guys, Long story short. Lvl 62 blademaster 7/12 Chitin Gear Glaive RB +1 Ares Stopped playing KO since a ...
Page: 1

Ruthless

Thumbs up

Alright guys,

Long story short.

Lvl 62 blademaster
    7/12 Chitin Gear
    Glaive RB +1
    Ares
    Stopped playing KO since a month or so after Bifrost was implemented....late 2006/early 2007?

and a..

52 Ardream Mage
    shitty equips
    Crimson 7/12 and 6/10's
    Salamander +7 rebirthed.

Wants to start playing again
    Everyone in ares is around 75-80 and theres no parties that'll invite me lol..

Should i even make an attempt to level my warrior? or is it just too late and i should start on a new server?
    Is it too late to start on Carnac West? or should i wait until the next server releases? (Anyone know if/when it will be released?)

thanks in advance.

You can either,

1. lvl your warrior to 69 for the new pk zone, i havent tried it but ive heard its fun. You'll need to work on gear though.
    2. if your warriors not mastered, de lvl him for ardream.
    3. lvl your mage up to 59 and stay ardream.

Not your only options ofc but Personally i'd say they are the best options for ares these days, because it'll take too much catch up :P
    New servers are active for awhile, then die. Ares is still fairly full especially during turk time. You'd be better waiting for new server because you'd again be playing catch up on c-west.

Hope this helps

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

blademaster = master done

btw, u can try to search for xp partys on turk time, since ppl from dcz (some of them) xp for the new zone.

or u can go to the new server when it comes (noone knows)

or xp ur mage to 59 and go ardream

new server
    because ares is all good geared ppl
    ore atleast ppl with +9 items will hit u so hard u will be target number 1

Ruthless

thanks for the advice guys,
    i decided to log back on ko last night but there was like..nobody at apos or deru so i went goblins but wtf, they dont drop anything anymore nor do they give exp. T_T

gonna need this question answered too. Is it too late to start on Carnac West? or will the catch-up be too big?

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

If I were you, I would just wait for new server =]

Yun_Yuuzhan

At 62 you should be able to solo stone golems pretty easily as a warrior. That can get you to 69 in a couple months if you take it slow.

It wouldn't take as much time as you think to start a new character on Carnac West, leveling is much faster now with all the quests and new mobs. It's not at all like the old days.

Alright guys,

Long story short.

Lvl 62 blademaster
    7/12 Chitin Gear
    Glaive RB +1
    Ares
    Stopped playing KO since a month or so after Bifrost was implemented....late 2006/early 2007?

and a..

52 Ardream Mage
    shitty equips
    Crimson 7/12 and 6/10's
    Salamander +7 rebirthed.

Wants to start playing again
    Everyone in ares is around 75-80 and theres no parties that'll invite me lol..

Should i even make an attempt to level my warrior? or is it just too late and i should start on a new server?
    Is it too late to start on Carnac West? or should i wait until the next server releases? (Anyone know if/when it will be released?)

thanks in advance.[/b]
    Yeah.. no point playing ares, not only do ppl have super high lvl, but also +3 uniques and +9 weapons... so u'll probably have more fun time @ carnac west where its much easier tos tart on.

Nah its not too late to start on Carnac West, Sure u'll be quite a bit behind, but the server hasnt been out THAT long.... Exping is a lot easier now.. platinum premium gives 400% exp from lvl 1-51, and 100% exp from 51+.....

If u dont like lvling, u can just make a character to lvl 59 and or 69, and pk in the 59- or 69- zone (yes they have a new zone for pking! 69- lvl pk called Ronark Land Base... No.. ardream is not deleted, its still there incase ur wondering)

But yeah, find urself a good clan on carnac west, and im sure u'll do pretty good.

No, dont wait for next server release... k2 hasnt even announced a server in the future yet~ so no point... by the tiem it comes out, u might arleady be bored of the game or bored of waiting xP

However, if u really insist on playing ares cuz of friends or u dont wanna restart from scratch, then just make ur warrior to 69 and pk in the ronark land base zone... u'll get raped from tiem to time... but at least u wont hafta start from scratch xD

akaminari

nice ^^ gogo new server