Old uniques

This is a discussion on Old uniques within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright so ive been looking around for some answers regarding old uniques but cant seem to find any good ones. ...
Page: 1

Default Old uniques

Alright so ive been looking around for some answers regarding old uniques but cant seem to find any good ones.
    I need some help with what to use, i only have access to old ones so yea, no re+3 please
    I was thinking one re and one eme as earrings.
    Old wp
    Elf and skelly
    And dual old rol if i can, what should i get if i can get dual old rols?

Thanks

gammeth

Quote Originally Posted by weilarn View Post
    Alright so ive been looking around for some answers regarding old uniques but cant seem to find any good ones.
    I need some help with what to use, i only have access to old ones so yea, no re+3 please
    I was thinking one re and one eme as earrings.
    Old wp
    Elf and skelly
    And dual old rol if i can, what should i get if i can get dual old rols?

Thanks
    Yep that's about right... rols are by far the best. If u can't get them then look at shios/imirs then old elf rings..

Are u archer or sin.. what server?

Im on euko so any old unique is good at this point and if i can get the best ones fr.o.m. The start that will last for a long time
    Im playing as a sin and will probably stay that way since its so expensive to reskill.

VictorAER

yup oldies are best for fresh start like old rols and emes best for rogue try to safe for pp1 or wp1 and iron belt

Quote Originally Posted by VictorAER View Post
    yup oldies are best for fresh start like old rols and emes best for rogue try to safe for pp1 or wp1 and iron belt
    Is pp+1 really that good for a sin?

Quote Originally Posted by weilarn View Post
    Is pp+1 really that good for a sin?
    Its good for AP, thats about it resistances suck on it, For a sin id say your better off with a wp +1 or even 0 for that matter ( for ap be better off with bdn or ammy of dex)

for the first question I would focus on old rols before earring (more def more dex) Then go for neck ( wp or bdn) for ears eme and re is a good combo, if there isnt alotta mages on your server go for dual eme

-Chad

What stuff should i aim for if i was an archer?