Opinion for MAGE build 60-69 class

This is a discussion on Opinion for MAGE build 60-69 class within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, im sorry to post in General because but most people dont go Game Questions and Tips for fun. Since ...
Page: 1

Well, im sorry to post in General because but most people dont go Game Questions and Tips for fun.

Since my clan is going the 60-69 class,

im looking for improvement since i didnt played 60+ for hell long time.

As i plan to be :

1.Skills : Fire mage 60-60 Fire-Ice

2.Stats : 160 Int, 132 MP, 51 Str : REST GOES WHERE (HP ? but i have not bad AC already, MP will worth rest????)

3.Armors : Crimson DD +7
    Complete Set +7/HP

4.Staff : Elix +8 Fire

5.Jewels : 2x Rom+0
    EP+0
    Agate Ear+0
    HP Ear+7 -> (Want get another Agate)
    BodyBelt -> (Want get Bronze Belt)

I would like you guys, you can guess my budget with items and stuff, if you got ideas just do like

1. you can... 2. you should.. 3. Use blabla...

I want thank you before for ANY help and take time for me!

-Alex

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I've got a great idea!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=102

P.S. Game Question&Tips is not meant to be for fun anways.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

get flame rings or shios ( or balance it out cuz ur going 60/60,) put the rest into mp, and DONT get a bronze belt, get either a skelly or glass or iron, bronze belt isn't worth the waste of money. and also get sum spear defense boots. also post in gamequestions & tips to move this.. lol

and for staffs, idk, maybe if your going 60/60 a rons staff wouldn't be that bad of choice, because it has both elements, which helps a lot,

I don't know anything about mage but, even if you go 60/60, i'd go for dmg for one element.
    So I disagree JDizzle.
    If you go Flame/Glacier, dual flamerings and keep your elixir.
    If you go Lightning/Glacier, go dual Imirs and keep your elixir.
    If you concentrate on one element, you can also staff them to death or, cast single person attacks.

That's my worthless opinion

skill 60-60, so use rons staff +6, +7,+8, +9 if you can XD; 1 shio ring, 1 flame ring, glassbelt, EP+0,+1,+2,+3, and instead of complete, get some crimsoms +7,+8,+9 XD with some def parts...also a valk/gryphon/bahamut armor with hp/def, you choose

So wait.

you only stat 132 MP and you go Fire? Makes sense >.<
    If you want to be a dmg whore, put atleast all into MP ... Besides, being a damage whore is only "good" when you have the staff skill imo

Its better to go 60 ice, 55 light & 5 master.

Built.

Go crystal +8 with a viper staff or something. Thats what I wuld advise you. Think it needs around 112 INT and 120 MP. (not sure, havent played mage in like 1.5 year)

my 2cents,
    Soe

ArminVanBuuren

Personally I wouldn&#39;t go 60/60 since I&#39;ve seen how hard I can hit on mages with that build in Ares, even with just +7 equipment and damage given is huge...the +5 to master is necessary, specially since now mage is even more important to kill than the priest (at least in RLB)... I think you&#39;d do better with 60/54/5 build (if you go flame mage).

If you are gonna take the Ice/Light option, dual nova could be ok, since you&#39;d definitely have completes, right? But anyways I wouldn&#39;t get the bronze belt, since it&#39;s just a waste of money...better to get a skelie just like you were told before or try saving for a bit and getting glass belt if possible.

For weapon, Ron&#39;s is fine if you go for dual element, if you go for the flame build, WOE or Hell Blood when possible...if not, keep the elixir. For rings, I agree with Aligator, get the ones that give you bonus damage on the element you are giving more importance to.

PS: Just read soenne&#39;s post and is also a good option.

thx you guys helped me alot in my thinking