Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Opinion Paper fire DCZ

This is a discussion on Opinion Paper fire DCZ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; how could he be an ice mage w/o blizzard? xD imho, it's better to slow down the whole party so ...
Page: 2

Alibaba85

how could he be an ice mage w/o blizzard? xD

imho, it's better to slow down the whole party so they can't get u and kill single person w/o impact (ingnition works good as well)[/b]

he's a fire mage isnt he? he's saying that he's using a lyacon+7......maybe im confused LOL

its just my opinion as a dcz fire mage.......i wouldnt stat to get the blizzrd. But at lvl 60 as a fire mage, i DID restat to get and keep blizzard. Not arguing the value of the blizzard spell....... just describing how i would not use it when I play dcz fire mage.

yup couldnt agree with you more on ignition

What would be the point on going 45 ice in dcz if you wont have enough points to get impact, its like going rogue and not having spike.[/b]
    blizzard>impact anyday scrub. and btw fire mage without fr's just suck balls pretty hard i wouldnt suggest going fire without having a badass items. and imo best skill setup is 51 fire and 45 ice.

blizzard>impact anyday scrub. and btw fire mage without fr's just suck balls pretty hard i wouldnt suggest going fire without having a badass items. and imo best skill setup is 51 fire and 45 ice.[/b]
    isn't it better to go 54fire/45ice?

yeye thats what i meant Xd

Alibaba85

isn't it better to go 54fire/45ice? [/b]
    :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12