A dumb question

This is a discussion on A dumb question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a lvl 75 warrior currently using a HB+7. Im planning to switch the Hb for an II+8. Any ...
Page: 1

Banned

I have a lvl 75 warrior currently using a HB+7. Im planning to switch the Hb for an II+8. Any opinions?
    The gun will be used on a lvl 59 warrior as well. Tried raptor+8 and didn't like it.

Go ii+8, hb+7 is so overrated. Tested against raptor+7 and the damage is similar

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

alot of ppl would say go HB+7 it has more elemantal so it hits harded sure why not HB+7 is cool but i just love the II+8 on a warrior more than i do the HB+7 - i mean if it was a BP sure HB+7> II+8 anytime - anyways it would be your chose at last(since their both Clubs) i mean which are you gonna pick 11 AP or 60 Fire Dmg
    imho i think you should sell your HB+7 and buy II+8 so you can test`em your self

Havoc

+7 hb is equal to ii +8 roughly , i would personally use a raptor 8

+7 hb is equal to ii +8 roughly , i would personally use a raptor 8[/b]
    +1, they are very equal. Just choose the one you think has the best look :P

lol, or u could get somethin like an ii reverse+7 (i got one and i prefer it over any weapon i've used except a chaos baal7)

Right now in my inventory i got, rappy8, hb7, somw8/impact8/lugias7/toto8..i just got rid of an avedon7.... xD

But for a warrior at your level ii8>hb7 imo
    If you was RLB i'd say go hb7...But depending on how often you use your ardreamer you might still want the hb7

Priest_gabber

i would go with the ii

Go for the ii cuz the raw ap of the it its more usefull than the ele of the hb at lvl 59

Manilas

Go for the ii cuz the raw ap of the it its more usefull than the ele of the hb at lvl 59[/b]
    Agree with Hypophysis here, in Ardream, nothing is better than raw AP since there isn't as much geared players ready with weapon defense and secondly the defense of a player level 59 is much less than high level characters which raw AP doesn't help.

Banned

Got the II+8 now and I do find it better than HB. i dont go DCZ too much since most of the times i get duffhacked at sight and gangbanged by 20 sins as soon as i take 2 steps out of base >.<