Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ mage help

This is a discussion on DCZ mage help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I was gunna go Cardbord or crystal mage,and im wondering which build should i go Fire mage and get schorching ...
Page: 1

Mixer

I was gunna go Cardbord or crystal mage,and im wondering which build should i go
    Fire mage and get schorching staff,Or ice mage?
    If ice which Staff? What build if ice,and what to do to get the highest dmg?
    I was thinking of going high blade skill attack,just because it pwns @ ksing,and i need dmg help
    CASH ISNT A PROBLEM ,list everything youd go for.
    Ares server...

Mixer

Also if i go fire magemwhat build should i go?I mean for max blade attack

grade 2 dd25
    grade 2 pauldron + pad +8 / +9 (if u can get )
    grade 3 boot + gauntlet +8 / +9 ( if u can get )
    Scorching Staff+8
    +3 FR ( or as high as possible )
    +3 EP
    Iron Belt
    Warrior Ears+1 or higher

Intel 112
    MP : rest
    i think you can blade 450+ with this build

Or if you use W.O.E +8 you will hit harder with casting skills, but less with blade attack

Mixer

Better if i got IN instead of EP? Cuz i allready got in,and glass belt,so i wont be needing an Iron

Mixer

bump

grade 2 dd25
    grade 2 pauldron + pad +8 / +9 (if u can get )
    grade 3 boot + gauntlet +8 / +9 ( if u can get )
    Scorching Staff+8
    +3 FR ( or as high as possible )
    +3 EP
    Iron Belt
    Warrior Ears+1 or higher

Intel 112
    MP : rest
    i think you can blade 450+ with this build

Or if you use W.O.E +8 you will hit harder with casting skills, but less with blade attack[/b]
    go with 116int and get g3 dd :P

I'd go with WP +3 over EP +3 & IN :P

Earings: Dual WSE +2/3 (a bit of mana will be helpfull)

Mixer

go with 116int and get g3 dd :P

I'd go with WP +3 over EP +3 & IN :P

Earings: Dual WSE +2/3 (a bit of mana will be helpfull)[/b]
    So your suggesting i should get WSE instead of SSE? I think SSE is much better than WSE if its for a fire mage,afterall i need all the HP i can get,with the crappy def the g2,3 armors have il be easy to kill...
    Why not getting an IN instead of a WP?Il thought i shloud get IN +2 cuz of the insane HP and Wep deffences,which im gunna need the most

when i sell all my staff,and the 165 gbs i have il get max 300 gb,so cash wont be a problem...
    And i dont want any +9 shit,il look noobie and called a babashoper in no time,no1 can see my uniques so its better if i get full +8 and save cash for the best uniques. I thought cuz im gunna start making the armor by myself,for a full +8 set will cost me around 50 million,which is nothing,staff will be scorching +8 is around 15 gb,maybe WOE if its better for 20 gb... Flame rings are a must,but i think i should get dual ROM +3 before i get FR,so i can save some cash,till bifrost reopens,so il just wait for a few months till the prices fall to the max,when they wull be 5 gb each again,so i can get +2 or +3.
    Rest uniques? Shoud i got light or Glacier?Fire is shit? All oppinions are welcome

NeronDomitius

g2 set, +8
    scorching +8
    dual flame rings
    iron set
    dual sse

int enough for armor and staff, rest mp

So your suggesting i should get WSE instead of SSE? I think SSE is much better than WSE if its for a fire mage,afterall i need all the HP i can get,with the crappy def the g2,3 armors have il be easy to kill...
    Why not getting an IN instead of a WP?Il thought i shloud get IN +2 cuz of the insane HP and Wep deffences,which im gunna need the most[/b]
    WSE +3 is better than SSE +2 and it's cheaper ^^ It gives u more def and also some INT, which will be helpfull, since u'll have 112/116int...

well, I didn't know u can get iron set +3 lol :P I'd take WP cuz of the preety nice hp/def and resists - that will make a loss for earings... but if u can get IN +2/3... maybe try to get WP +4/5 ^_^

when i sell all my staff,and the 165 gbs i have il get max 300 gb,so cash wont be a problem...
    And i dont want any +9 shit,il look noobie and called a babashoper in no time,no1 can see my uniques so its better if i get full +8 and save cash for the best uniques. I thought cuz im gunna start making the armor by myself,for a full +8 set will cost me around 50 million,which is nothing,staff will be scorching +8 is around 15 gb,maybe WOE if its better for 20 gb... Flame rings are a must,but i think i should get dual ROM +3 before i get FR,so i can save some cash,till bifrost reopens,so il just wait for a few months till the prices fall to the max,when they wull be 5 gb each again,so i can get +2 or +3.
    Rest uniques? Shoud i got light or Glacier?Fire is shit? All oppinions are welcome[/b]
    imho light > fire for ardream, cuz ppl got low LR there... but that's ur choise :P I wouldn't go with ice since u want to make a dmg

go with chaotic/scorching +9 (don't reverse it, so u won't look like babashoper :P) - it's really worth using it ^_^
    WoE/LE are SHITS, woe is usefull for repots only and LE is useless anytime
    Flame Rings/Imirs +3 are a MUST if u've got this amount of cash ^^

Bowtie4Life

If youre gonna be able to get top of the line stuff, Id definitely go fire, the 51 and 54 skills make it a whole lot easier to pick off ppl that start to run. Ive never liked the 51/54 light light skills because they're projectile type, meaning theres a chance you could hit a mob, wrong person, hill, etc. compared to the fire being instant damage.

I agree about choosing the cardboard build, 116 int rest mp with tier2 robe and pants, and tier 3 dd hat boots and gaunts. Its better then crystal IMO, because you get another 30ish points to put into mp/hp (rather than into int). And the difference in the ac of mage armors is minimal, unlike other classes. The ac difference between +8 crystal and a carboard set +8 is like 60-70 ac (wont be alot based on the money you supposedly have).

Definitely get a scorching+8/+9, not only is the atk good, but the added hp and especially dd is awesome to have. I think woe/le/ge have become obsolete since the juraid staffs came out. Scorching has 22 more ap and better bonuses, less flame element but I dont really think this is such a big deal at lower levels. Same with Hell Blood to an extent, bonuses are too good to pass up, the scorching can also compensate for the 8 less ap by allowing you to put 25-23 more stats into mp (HB has bigger int req).

Mixer

K now im looking for a build that will let me blade around 500 :P
    Scorching +flame rings 116 int and rest mp. Will i be able to blade 500?
    if not what do you suggest?

Mixer

double post sorry

K now im looking for a build that will let me blade around 500 :P
    Scorching +flame rings 116 int and rest mp. Will i be able to blade 500?
    if not what do you suggest?[/b]
    scorchign +9 & dual FRs +3 and I guess u will ^_^

Taeho

I Did hit occassional 500 as g2/3 build with scorching +8 and dual FR+3 and sweeping pot(On assasins) but yea get a scorching +9 and you will hit 500+ for sure xD

i beat every mage on ares dcz with crystal +8 build and ely 8 with just +2 and +1 rings, every stat into mp. assuming stun rate is the same as before the patch then i suggest going light

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast